Whoever said marijuana is not addictive is a lie!

^ you pick up a sack then go buy some swishers from your local 711. problem?

If your smoking blunts youre not just smoking trees. You smoking like 4 cigarettes at a time as well. You gotta factor in how you might mistake mj addiction for the nicotene and other chemicala in cigarettes and tobacco

Weed is addictive, bottom line.

Any real smokers know that you experience withdrawal symptoms when you attempt to stop smoking.
Its nowhere close to dope or coke though. More of a minor irritant and test of determination than anything.

The experience of quitting weed is similar to a meat-eater going vegan.

Originally Posted by Wr

If your smoking blunts youre not just smoking trees. You smoking like 4 cigarettes at a time as well. You gotta factor in how you might mistake mj addiction for the nicotene and other chemicala in cigarettes and tobacco
magic flight launch box

edit: 911 posts, knock on wood.

Originally Posted by Wr

this. I smoke a LOT but with bongs and gravs. I do generally need it as insomnia treatment and a mood balancer. Say no to prescription meds.

Weed is only harmful/additive if you think it is, because ignorance, after all, is bliss 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Weed is addictive, bottom line.

Any real smokers know that you experience withdrawal symptoms when you attempt to stop smoking.
Its nowhere close to dope or coke though. More of a minor irritant and test of determination than anything.

The experience of quitting weed is similar to a meat-eater going vegan.
No. The only irritaion and test of determination is people around you pressuring you to hit it.

it happens..... everytime i quit for a few weeks the first few days are hard getting to sleep...

we just develop a nice mellow mood before bed so it takes some time to adjust your body back to normal... like someone said , working out and eating right will get you back on track in no time...

THC isnt addictive, its a crutch

Originally Posted by Wr

Not really, swishers dont have nicotine in them

Originally Posted by Kramer

I know people who have gotten to that point of smoking. They get angry really easily and cant sleep at night. They say you cant get addicted but I mean if you cant even sleep thats a problem. You have to smoke alot for that to happen though

I used to have to rely on it to fall asleep, but it's my senior year in HS so I laid off it for a long time. I feel a hell of a lot better without it.

I do get tired a lot though but it might just be anemia
frown.gif
I went to the doctor yesterday and I'm getting some blood tests. I hope it's nothing big.

Yo, if you go to sleep under the influence, do you wake up high?

I ask because some years back I ate a Brownie and knocked out once it hit. The funny thing was that I woke up high as Haiti and couldn't get our of bed.

Originally Posted by Wr

you sure bout that? what do you think they are made of then? plus on top of all that other junk, some cats smoking candy flavored cigars. All that artificial flavor ain't good for ya. especially since your in haling it via smoke and fire.  You wouldn't roll up some skittles and smoke em would you? mystery chemicals...

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I ask because some years back I ate a Brownie and knocked out once it hit. The funny thing was that I woke up high as Haiti and couldn't get our of bed.

It triggers you into deeper layers of sleep.  Normally not under the influence, it would take hours maybe to reach the sleep levels that being under influence put you under right away. You just have a deeper hole to climb out of when sleep under the influence.  But you also have to realize that all of these things are already natural faculties of the brain. Herbs and stuff just prematurely boost you to these places in your mind that would naturally take a hard days worth of work and fatigue to reach. So to the guys saying to work out, your def on point. Down side is, ppl get tired off of trees, but haven't physically exerted any force to get "tired". It becomes artificial to the mind if you turn into a lazy bum. I honestlty believe ppl who get the most out of their high are the ones who know how to balance it out between work and play as opposed to ppl who have to constantly stay high and brag about their tolerance and how much they have to smoke. If one didn't smoke all day everyday, they would be just as geeked  like the first timer or noob smoker they laugh at. 

Edibles are usually pretty strong, especially if you ate the whole thing. I've had a high carry over to when I wake up but it doesn't happen often. As far as the whole addiction thing goes, some people do let it get the best of them and feel the need to do everything high. I was like that for awhile but realized that I had to stop doing that %%*!. I still smoke but not nearly as much as then.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Wr

this. I smoke a LOT but with bongs and gravs. I do generally need it as insomnia treatment and a mood balancer. Say no to prescription meds.
As one of the regular medical marijuana proponents on this board, I cosign this completely. I've been on more than a dozen RX drugs in my life for things like mood disorders, insomnia, anxiety, etc, but they all had vicious side effects. I decided to stick to MMJ strictly a while ago, and that %++* saved my life. Get a vaporizer if you can, or at least a bong.

Not usually, but I can see where that would happen with an edible. Edibles usually last for a long time, so I could see where you'd still feel it after waking up.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Wr

you sure bout that? what do you think they are made of then? plus on top of all that other junk, some cats smoking candy flavored cigars. All that artificial flavor ain't good for ya. especially since your in haling it via smoke and fire.  You wouldn't roll up some skittles and smoke em would you? mystery chemicals...
Pretty sure, swishers are just tobacco they're not really cigarettes. They're just the lowest possible quality of cigar ha

/\ yea i smoke less than i used to actually but better stuff... if its not exotic and funky i aint on it

thing is... in the past usually once every like month anda half id take a 2-3 day tolerance break or longer n be fine even a week or two but i jus enjoy it man... im that guy from Half Baked who smokes to make everything bette
laugh.gif
namely work hah

Originally Posted by Wr

Pretty sure, swishers are just tobacco they're not really cigarettes. They're just the lowest possible quality of cigar ha
tumblr_lpzat7MJc21qa46oz.gif

A single cigarette contains about 8.5 mg of nicotine. A single swisher sweet cigarillo (spanish for little cigar)  has about 100-200mg of nicotene. In some cases for other brand cigarillios as high as 300+mg of nicotine

Originally Posted by Wr

A single cigarette contains about 8.5 mg of nicotine. A single swisher sweet cigarillo (spanish for little cigar)  has about 100-200mg of nicotene. In some cases for other brand cigarillios as high as 300+mg of nicotine
Isn't that just the guts though? You dump those...

thats including the guts. The actual paper wrap is made out of the same stuff the guts are made out of. They just compact it through a process and press it out on a long paper sheet in the factory so they can add the adhesive and spray the flavoring on it. A lot of the chemicals they don't have to disclose to the consumer...A blunt smoker is a cigarette smoker in denial
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

thats including the guts. The actual paper wrap is made out of the same stuff the guts are made out of. They just compact it through a process and press it out on a long paper sheet in the factory so they can add the adhesive and spray the flavoring on it. A lot of the chemicals they don't have to disclose to the consumer...A blunt smoker is a cigarette smoker in denial
laugh.gif

Hmm didnt know that. Guess thats another reason why rolling paper is better

Back
Top Bottom