Whoever said marijuana is not addictive is a lie!

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by jpap348

some skywalker

my 2nd favorite strain this yr behind blue dream.....

btw i didnt smoke today..... and i feel gggggreat
yea skywalker is nice. although my faves this year have been cactus, tahoe og, cremia blue, and dj shorts blueberry. not to mention super lemon haze and la con. a nice super silver diesel or ny city diesel is nice to.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

how many of you can smoke 10 to 12 blunts a day DOLO ?
people think i'm full of b.s. on how much i smoke when I DO puff
i went cold turkey March 1 some smoking extra heavy for 2 and a half years 

was smoking extra heavy from 1992 to 2004 and every since then not counting 2009 and 2010 and the first 2 months of this year like crazy

from 2005 to 2008 i would only puff in November & December and will be doing the same this year 

at .3 to .4 in a blunt or mix a blunt of high grade and mid grade in one "L"

.3 quality .2 mid all in one blunt
not a big blunt but when you smoke like a junkie thats a lot of weed in one day

once November hits as i said i'm going back to heavy toking for 2 months 

believe me if i could afford to smoke bigger blunts when i do smoke
i would

when i traveled to amsterdam on my yearly trips i would smoke a gram sometimes 2 grams and a half of gram of hash (depending on how strong the hash was) all in one blunt
and smoke as many times as i do at home just the blunts are lot bigger

wish i could go to holland one more time before the coffeeshops close down for all tourist

but with the low dollar and the price of a air line ticket its not worth it anymore
coffeeshops arent getting closed to tourists in amsterdam. just mainly in the cities around the belgian, french and german borders, only in cities like eindoven, sittard, maastrict and rotterdam. amsterdam is their tourist stronghold and they announced the wietpass will not be put into play there.

on the other hand though if your worried about the shops closing down dont smoke blunts in them. theres been a tobacco ban in place since 2007 ...and not to mention people hate the guy who lights up blunts in the new smoking room because they smell obnoxious. learned how much Europeans hate blunts on my 3rd trip. hence why i learned to back roll and roll cones.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I binge weed too much sometimes, like, I'll buy an eighth and just be high for three days straight. I need to develop a little more discipline when I buy in "bulk."
you must be smoking some Mexican grade trash

no way you going through an eighth of some medical stuff in three days
I live in NY so...yeah.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by jpap348

some skywalker

yea skywalker is nice. although my faves this year have been cactus, tahoe og, cremia blue, and dj shorts blueberry. not to mention super lemon haze and la con. a nice super silver diesel or ny city diesel is nice to.

was smoking extra heavy from 1992 to 2004 and every since then not counting 2009 and 2010 and the first 2 months of this year like crazy

from 2005 to 2008 i would only puff in November & December and will be doing the same this year 

i would

when i traveled to amsterdam on my yearly trips i would smoke a gram sometimes 2 grams and a half of gram of hash (depending on how strong the hash was) all in one blunt

wish i could go to holland one more time before the coffeeshops close down for all tourist

but with the low dollar and the price of a air line ticket its not worth it anymore
coffeeshops arent getting closed to tourists in amsterdam. just mainly in the cities around the belgian, french and german borders, only in cities like eindoven, sittard, maastrict and rotterdam. amsterdam is their tourist stronghold and they announced the wietpass will not be put into play there.

on the other hand though if your worried about the shops closing down dont smoke blunts in them. theres been a tobacco ban in place since 2007 ...and not to mention people hate the guy who lights up blunts in the new smoking room because they smell obnoxious. learned how much Europeans hate blunts on my 3rd trip. hence why i learned to back roll and roll cones.
nah man 
the coffee shops in the main city of Amsterdam are also closing to tourist also

and the people of Holland need to get a membership card starting next year

each coffeeshop can only have a maximum of 1500 members 

i smoked blunts in the shops after the tabacco ban went into effect i was a few times not to smoke blunts 

but no one really bothered me 

read this articular dude

i believe this will happen 

Have you been planning a trip to Amsterdam anytime soon? Well, you may want to speed things up and go soon because next year all coffee shops will be locals only.

The Dutch government has always had one of the softest drug policies in the world but that is all about to change. With the recent election of a more conservative and anti-immigration political party last year, they have set their sights on coffee shops and tourism.

Coffee shops will still be allowed to operate but all members must be registered. In order to become a member you must be a Dutch resident. Not even EU country residents will be allowed, which is quite surprising given that the European Union bans activities such as inhibiting the free movement of goods and services within its member countries. However, the EU courts handed down this ruling recently:
“That restriction is justified by the objective of combating drug tourism and the accompanying public nuisance.

I smoked heavily since the late 90's and I have stopped since this past Sunday with zero withdrawals. I smoked before work, lunch and when I get home. Toked after I worked out, watching sports, playing video games, before I go to bed, etc.. etc..  On the weekends I would eat a whole hubby chocolate bar.  So tell me how this is addictive since I have stopped cold turkey and still functioning fine and sleeping fine for 4 days straight now?  Hell the past 2 nights I slept for 9 and 10 hours.
laugh.gif
 Some of ya all are just weak minded to be addicted to something as harmless as Marijuana. It's not the THC it's your head.  

I don't think it has to do with being "weak minded" it just affect certain people differently. I'm the same way though. I was smoking hella heavy up till new years where I was lit most of the day or whenever I wasn't at work but quit cold turkey. Actually ive done that three times so far.

i would

damn...
.5 of skunk, .5 of (some strong) mids gets me through my afternoon. a 8th of bluedream gets me through 36 hours on a bad day. made me sound like a junkie 
alien.gif

i would

nah man 

i smoked blunts in the shops after the tabacco ban went into effect i was a few times not to smoke blunts 

read this articular dude

Have you been planning a trip to Amsterdam anytime soon? Well, you may want to speed things up and go soon because next year all coffee shops will be locals only.

The Dutch government has always had one of the softest drug policies in the world but that is all about to change. With the recent election of a more conservative and anti-immigration political party last year, they have set their sights on coffee shops and tourism.

Coffee shops will still be allowed to operate but all members must be registered. In order to become a member you must be a Dutch resident. Not even EU country residents will be allowed, which is quite surprising given that the European Union bans activities such as inhibiting the free movement of goods and services within its member countries. However, the EU courts handed down this ruling recently:
“That restriction is justified by the objective of combating drug tourism and the accompanying public nuisance.

I do agree that it does affect people differently. Like for me, mixing different types of alcohol gets me sick but I can smoke and smoke and smoke and I can still work, drive, whatever just fine so yeah you are right mangudai it does affect certain people differently.

Last year when I smoked heavily, me and my roommates could finish 12 grams of mids in under 2 hours and when we had the money we would buy 5 grams of dank and spread it evenly through the day.
Thank god I broke that habit.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I smoked heavily since the late 90's and I have stopped since this past Sunday with zero withdrawals. I smoked before work, lunch and when I get home. Toked after I worked out, watching sports, playing video games, before I go to bed, etc.. etc..  On the weekends I would eat a whole hubby chocolate bar.  So tell me how this is addictive since I have stopped cold turkey and still functioning fine and sleeping fine for 4 days straight now?  Hell the past 2 nights I slept for 9 and 10 hours.
laugh.gif
 Some of ya all are just weak minded to be addicted to something as harmless as Marijuana. It's not the THC it's your head.  
cold turkey is the way to go bro 
have you been having vivid dreams since you stopped 

you have to have a strong will to drop any drug thats for sure good luck 

but i'm not going to lie i am counting down the days until i start up again 
pimp.gif

iv got about 2 weeks before i have to get back in school mode for college. right now i smoke like 2 grams a day. maybe more. which is to much. need to get it back down to a gram. and only sativas since i have to read/study alot being a history major.

you people saying marijuana is addictive need serious help...try a support group or something. Like others have said it depends on your personality so mj might not be the worst of your problems.

God/Atheism speed!

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Last year when I smoked heavily, me and my roommates could finish 12 grams of mids in under 2 hours and when we had the money we would buy 5 grams of dank and spread it evenly through the day.
Thank god I broke that habit.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif
cold turkey is the way to go bro 
have you been having vivid dreams since you stopped 

you have to have a strong will to drop any drug thats for sure good luck 

but i'm not going to lie i am counting down the days until i start up again 
pimp.gif
Vivid dreams? No not at all. I been sleeping like a baby the last couple days and I have no recollection of my dreams.  I like to say yeah my will power is pretty good because I remember a few years back when I went on a 4 week vacation to South East Asia and I didn't smoke for 4 week straight. I had zero withdrawals at that time too.  
I mean the only negative.. well positive is my appetite isn't what it was which is obvious. 

didn't read thru the whole thread but yea it probably has more to do with you as a person moreso than the doty. I'm the type that thinks positive but I used to get slighty depressed if I hadn't had any bud in a week or so. since I learned to control my thoughts it hasn't been a problem. and how do you dudes smoke that much? I used to puff heavy everyday but after the 2nd or 3rd blunt I wasn't even getting high anymore......I would literally smoke myself sober. but nowadays cali weed is stupid potent 3-5 puffs and I'm good. a dub can last me a week. I mostly smoke to visualize and meditate..

^ I agree you can only get so high from smoking which is why I like the edibles more. Last longer and ingesting that THC makes it very potent. I am telling ya all if you get your hands on a Hubby bar, one or two pieces and you're straight for the night.

yea I was thinking of switching to edibles but is it true you only get a body high? sometimes I need that head high for creativity. the thought of having some thc gummy bears and getting lifted right in front of a cop, my grandma or whoever almost brings a tear of joy to my eye.

If you smoking that many blunts a day, you doing it wrong.
Roll one, break in half. Good for the day. Repeat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

I never believed Marijuana to be an addictive drug (as I'm sure most of you will agree), until a close friend of mine actually ended up clinically diagnosed with addiction to Marijuana. He was smoking weed very hard one year in college and eventually began to have hallucinations. One day he went crazy in his apartment with his roommates and punched out a window. Neighbors called the cops, and at that point, not only was he arrested but he was sent to rehab for addiction to Marijuana (I believe he had been cited more than once for possession before). Doctors told him he was having hallucinations because he was supposedly bipolar and smoking was triggering those hallucinations. Anyways, #+!@ got real for him. He had to drop out of college, move home, and go to rehab. Right now he's finishing up or done with rehab, but he has yet to finish his undergrad (he'd be coming up on his 6th year this Fall).

If anything, I think my friend's experience proves that it is possible to get addicted to Marijuana, it just depends on the individual I guess.

Stopped reading replies after i saw this gif. Perfect execution lol.

I easily stopped last october cold turkey to search for a job (which unfortunately still continues). But I want money more so I can easily wait till I get something.

All summer long I've smoked heavily. I pretty much am
pimp.gif
whenever Im not at work. It is getting to be a pricey habit. When I run out of what I have now I might take a break. I have gone periods of a week or so with out any though and it doesn't really effect my mood too much or my sleep.

nah man 

read this articular dude

An eighth will last me like a day and a half. A half would prob last a week-week and a half..Not all to the face I match with friends multiple times a day

Havent smoked mids in years either

Man IDGAF i'll say it I'm addicted to them trees man. Didn't want it to happen that way, but personal stuff in my life just got worse and worse with my family, no one to talk to, manic depression, suicidal thoughts, all that stuff. Started smoking more and more often because it helped get rid of those feelings temporarily, just enough to get through my day without feeling like I'm going to have a panic attack or a mental break down. It wasn't like that always, I use to just smoke for fun every now and again, but now if I don't smoke at least a bowl a day, man, the places my mind goes...I get depressed, then angry, then irrational, then I start looking for stuff to sell or return to stores just so I can buy tree, even if it's just a 10 sack I'd straight up act like a knock for it..man I feel lost and I don't know what to do...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom