Whole Rack of recent mugshots/info of peeps in the DMV

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

Here is some real killa spit here tripple homicide story happened right down the block click this link old school story from around my way where i come from.

Cut a Latin Eagles head off and licked the kids blood off his fingers like it aint nothin back in the early 80's real killer spit 
laugh.gif

http://www.idoc.state.il.us/subsections/search/inms.asp

heres the complete triple homicide story....http://www.statesattorney...pdf/Juan%20Caballero.pdf

this chi-town get down or lay down

Pops used to be a Cobra back in the day, told me bout this a few years back, wild!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

yeah there known as Penascola murders your from Chi? i miss the grimy 90's where fake cats just didnt make it them youngbucks got thereself killed for asking for a bag they asked the wrong brothers for some smoke 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

KeemontaPeterson_20110816121704_640_480.JPG

"Keemonta Peterson tried to circumcise her 3-month-old son at home after reading the Old Testament and watching YouTube videos."

That's wild!
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

MethMugshots_20110727174700_640_480.JPG

Principal Keith Phipps, left, and teacher Jack Turley, right, are charged with turning a West Virginia school into a meth den.
breaking bad fans.
It's a pretty big reach, but I also see some Ted Beneke similarities with the guy on the right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djc703

CatherineKieu-PenisCutter_20110722172407_640_480.JPG

"Catherine Kieu is accused of cutting off her estranged husband's penis and running it through the garbage disposal."

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

dude your mad late the video was on worldstarhiphop couple months ago not the actual cutting but the news and etc

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

PittmanStephan_20111005110301_640_480.JPG

This the dude that was impersonating Vince Young....C'mon Man!
i remember seen that video on wshh this is the fool
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 people are stupid these days he was signing autographs and he was at charities 
roll.gif

i be seeing some dude at the mall with them tats under his eyes, looking like a waka flocka joker

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

KeemontaPeterson_20110816121704_640_480.JPG

"Keemonta Peterson tried to circumcise her 3-month-old son at home after reading the Old Testament and watching YouTube videos."

That's wild!
this one isn't from DC, multnomah county is in oregon
nerd.gif
. anyways, pdxmugshots.com is mugshots from my town lol

Back
Top Bottom