who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Come on son. He's signed to Bad Boy and MMG. He's got big name artists trying to sell and promote him. It didn't work.

A$AP isn't signed to a big named artists and doesn't have big name rappers pushing his **** right now.

Ninja, you my man but **** no. **** is over with. Ross, Diddy, Fat Joe, Flex and whoever else is getting paid to push French can talk all this **** but at the end of the day, French flopped.

A$AP Rocky is popping here in Belgium. Doubt anyone even knows who French Montana is here.

That being said I still appreciate the album; Ballin Out is 
pimp.gif

at da end of da day, im right though...im out here, lets be very clear, asap dont move da needle out in these boros b, and flex just validated my WHOLE thread.

take that....:nthat:

In the Words of your man Nas

"Flex Look at his Face" "Tell em to stop takin so muck cizzock in his mizzouth"

You out your mind if you think flex doesn't get paid for every opinion he has.... this ***** was dropping bombs on Mac Miller records a few days ago b

ninjahood just said funk flex's opinion matters more than factual sales and we

are still here arguing , ninjahood automatically wins

anyone that thinks french montana is more popular than a guy who's all over

the NBA playoffs with a adidas commercial , outsold his album and sold more single

is dilusional

a better comparison would be asap ferg and french montana

aint worried about nothing is fire though

French might be hot in ny, but thats probaly the inly place. Sad when ny n***** says hes da hottest. Ny say losing. Lol at diddy.

:rofl:

This thread still around? Ninja hardheaded *** arguin' up in here, I already know it. :rofl:

Who gives a damn what Flex says...come on with that BS.
because flex is da most POWERFUL DJ in da whole hiphop world, and if he says french holds da crown in NY

then its valid, now go grow cry back to da ASAP thread and tell your man to step his game up.

Durk jus signed to coke boys ninja that's the game changer u were lookin 4 u don't hav to admit to anything

Who gives a damn what Flex says...come on with that BS.
because flex is da most POWERFUL DJ in da whole hiphop world, and if he says french holds da crown in NY

then its valid, now go grow cry back to da ASAP thread and tell your man to step his game up.

Based on Rocky's current success in such a short amount of time I don't think I have to. But whatever bruh, your entitled to feel how you feel.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

at ninjahood qutoing flex about "french being da king". also at 
laugh.gif
 saying he is the best dj in hip hop. All good i guess people value their trash nowadays.

imo Chief Keef is hotter than ASAP. I know plenty of people who have never heard of ASAP Rocky and if I showed them a pic would be like who's that?? That's that guy from the Adidas commercials.

Also, French does have the bigger presence right now, or at least in my view. It's all relative though at the end of the day.

Nobody gives a **** about what Flex says, it's 2013 more people clown on him than anything now.

Back
Top Bottom