who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I bump more french (more so old than new) than ASAP Rocky these days and im from NY. So my vote goes to frenchie :lol:

i'm white if that matters

for the record ninjahood argued meek mill being hotter than mac miller around

the time im a boss came out and vado being hotter than wiz khalifa around

the time boss of all boss's came out and im sure years later he wouldnt

dare debate either of those two arguments , so im just gonna assume

da height is about a year late to the party

laugh.gif
 wow. cant believe how far wiz khalifa has gone up. cant believe he would even argure dat vado (yes vado) was hotter dan wiz. ninja done taking L. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
 at ninja stating diplo fans>wiz fans also at wiz, mac are just internet numbers yet both of them have had greater success dan both vado and meek. probally jus wiz has had more succes den both of dem combined. also mac getting dat indie money. he stay winning.. 

for the record ninjahood argued meek mill being hotter than mac miller around
the time im a boss came out and vado being hotter than wiz khalifa around
the time boss of all boss's came out and im sure years later he wouldnt
dare debate either of those two arguments , so im just gonna assume
da height is about a year late to the party

You tryna' say that Mac Miller is hotter than Meek Mill? :lol: Maybe in certain college campuses, but definitely not in the streets.

Nobody knows who Vado is outside of New York. Wiz is virtually a household name these days.

You tryna' say that Mac Miller is hotter than Meek Mill?
laugh.gif
Maybe in certain college campuses, but definitely not in the streets.

Nobody knows who Vado is outside of New York. Wiz is virtually a household name these days.
he's more successful , where it comes from i couldn't tell for a fact

You tryna' say that Mac Miller is hotter than Meek Mill? :lol: Maybe in certain college campuses, but definitely not in the streets.

he's more successful , where it comes from i couldn't tell for a fact

That's weird. If I even mentioned Mac Miller to anyone in the real world, they would most likely think that I was talking about Meek Millz. :lol:

That's weird. If I even mentioned Mac Miller to anyone in the real world, they would most likely think that I was talking about Meek Millz.
laugh.gif
to your point mac aint big in the streets , he like da dave matthews of rap ...he make da most money and his fans swear by him

but you aint catching them on the radio

which ultimately works to the artist's favor because we all know how fickle rap fans get once someone

is on top of da game

I bump more french (more so old than new) than ASAP Rocky these days and im from NY. So my vote goes to frenchie :lol:

i'm white if that matters

French is da crown holder in NY currently, da number

1 DJ said so, no matter how bad people dont wanna

Admit it..boo hoo :lol:

When NY summer jam streams online and french

SHUTS IT DOWN compared rocky then what ya gon

Say? :lol:

Ninjahood take da L. although i beleive both are going down mac>>meek. exhibit a. macmiller blue slide park album currently sold 344,000 copies and thats independent. meek mills hasnt evven got out of 200,000. so mac get da W. vado vs wiz no comment. Take da major L on dat one

edit: forgot to say rozay and every other major rapper was hyping up meeks album like no other."album of da decade" SMH
even do this year french beat him in people hyping it up

Last edited:
also who cares if your hot in da "streets" why does dat matter if you cant move units. you can be blazing in da hood and fail. exhinit b french montana. also 

dj drama>>>funk

Back
Top Bottom