who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now we can put this to rest
damn lol

honestly thought he would do at least 100k, with the singles he got, because he is all over radio and tv right now

guess it's better to earn fan loyalty than rely on quick buzz singles

don't see him releasing another album but hopefully he is humbled and goes back to that mac and cheese style

Ninjahood takes ANOTHER L

Don't take this _s opinion on music serious ever

Last edited:
finish-him-o.gif

i'd bet french montana dont owe NO money from his album since pop that was a 

certified SMASH unlike a certain person who signed for 2 milli ain't even go gold yet
laugh.gif

can you say 360?
nerd.gif
If you're referring to ASAP, F-ing Problems went Platinum

But that is a terrible point to make in French's favor considering he is signed to not only Diddy (who we all know is gonna get a little something out of everything French has his hands on, he had Mase on a damn near 20 year rape deal), but also MMG

I'm sure he'll be straight tho as he had money before he signed with Diddy

Though I've heard nothing but mixed to downright bad stuff about this album, I've been rocking with French since 06, and honestly feel obligated to buy his album, and will. Plus, if I've listened to Flocka, Plies, Gucci Mane and Chief Keef, the least I can do is give my money to an artist who I'm actually a fan of :lol:

french is still da hotter dude though, got a stronger team, and has gained more from his album

and entire mixtape run then asap rocky, to think otherwise is ridiculous..

clubs & streets hot >>>>internet & tumblr hot.

like it or not, french is HIGHER on da pecking order then asap rocky.

[h1]Did A$AP Rocky’s Record Label Buy Copies of Long Live A$AP?[/h1]
aap-rocky-puy-money-weed_616.jpg

A common accusation of major record label foul-play, is that labels purchase copies of their own artists' album to pad sales. Although this is nearly impossible to ever prove, and of course record labels would never admit to it, at this point the practice has been accepted as commonplace by fans and industry insiders alike.

When A$AP Rocky's debut album leaked an entire month before the official release, it's safe to say we all assumed the first week sales wouldn't be too impressive. Even with the leak, Long Live A$AP managed to move 141k units first week, landing the #1 spot on Billboard.   

Even more surprising than the first week sales, were the second weeks sales. Respected online marketing strategist Chris Franco reported on these second week sales, while calling into question the validity of the first week sales. 

We will of course never know whether Franco's accusation is true or not, but it is interesting to think about

http://www.themaskedgorilla.com/did-aap-rockys-record-label-buy-copies-of-long-live-aap/

yea, when you go outside NYC french is da one running it out here, and he's been in da black on his album, i dunno if you can say da same

thing about rocky, where's his "toys" where's da "cars" where's his spoils of war? french been riding around w/ a rolls royce ghost

wit just his mixtape money, before pop that...i haven't heard anything from rocky or his camp..smells like they "working off what they owe"

wit da shows.

What the **** does a car have to do with an artist's overall popularity? Just chill bro. ASAP Rocky is hotter than French Montana.

/thread

I've never seen a grown *** man hate on another grown *** man getting money so much in my life. Where does all this stuff about cars and making money back come from ? do you actually know these things 
laugh.gif
 ?

Asap Rocky's album will hold the title of most disappointing album of 2013 for the rest of the year.

and French as far as the original question goes.

So many dumb points in here.

-Did A$AP's label buy copies? Probably, album leaked a month early and came out January which is a DEAD month.

-French's album FLOPPED. They have been expecting higher sales because of his recent features and Pop That.

-Either way, A$AP's album sold triple French's in it's first week and "Problems" is platinum. Wild for the Night is on it's way to gold.

-Both albums were a disappointment but I will EASILY take A$AP's debut over French's. French's was a real life pile of **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom