Who's getting the 2010 Saturday?

^^^^
smokin.gif

Damn, how many different and rare colorways are there already? I thought my all whites with the icey blue bottoms were in a room by themselves.

I'm loving the 2010's more and more.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

How much will they be in the outlets?
You can bet that there will be a low volume that will go to Outlets.

The fact is, these shoes are selling, so if they are just a bit, you aren't going to find FSRs in the Outlets like they did for the 2009.

LOL.  These shoes are totally like crappy movies that go straight to DVD.  Straight to the outlets.  These are the American Pie 8 Stiflers Revenge of shoes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

LOL.  These shoes are totally like crappy movies that go straight to DVD.  Straight to the outlets.  These are the American Pie 8 Stiflers Revenge of shoes.
laugh.gif

QFT

I'll get them if I come across them under retail. I'm still looking for a pair of the 2009s in a sz 13 for a decent price. They hit outlets here in Houston but the largest I've seen here was a 11.

yUUUUp, for collection purposes only! I know there hideous but i went on and copt them anyway!!!!
moz-screenshot-20.jpg
moz-screenshot-21.jpg
moz-screenshot-22.jpg

moz-screenshot-18.jpg
moz-screenshot-19.jpg

Originally Posted by tank502

yUUUUp, for collection purposes only! I know there hideous but i went on and copt them anyway!!!!
moz-screenshot-20.jpg
moz-screenshot-21.jpg
moz-screenshot-22.jpg

moz-screenshot-18.jpg
moz-screenshot-19.jpg
That is insanity.  Why even buy them for collection purposes?  You collect non-signature jordans?  I-XX3 dude, that was it.

these will go down as the worst selling "jordans" in history
smh.gif
i still can't believe they actually dropped.

2010's are for the true Jordan Heads... To those who don't like em are most likely the ones who are all about style/fashion/breaking necks at malls who wear checkered scarfs skin tight pants and a crooked baseball new era cap that's about to fall off yo head... Jordan Brand don't cater to y'all fsahion geeks... This is a basketball shoe first and foremost...that's how it's always been and that's how it always will be... When do hypebeast play ball anyways? SMH

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

This is a basketball shoe first and foremost...that's how it's always been and that's how it always will be... When do hypebeast play ball anyways? SMH

QFT. Hypebeasts just don't get it. Y'all lemmings are lame.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom