Who's getting the 2010 Saturday?

When was the last time a Jordan shoe sold well on release day? The 23s? I think you might have to go back to the 17s or 18s.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by tank502

yUUUUp, for collection purposes only! I know there hideous but i went on and copt them anyway!!!!
moz-screenshot-20.jpg
moz-screenshot-21.jpg
moz-screenshot-22.jpg

moz-screenshot-18.jpg
moz-screenshot-19.jpg
That is insanity.  Why even buy them for collection purposes?  You collect non-signature jordans?  I-XX3 dude, that was it.
i used to do the same thing 
i am sure i was one of the few people that copped every colorway of the 17,18,19,21,22 (not counting the 20 & 23 because I liked these shoes a lot ) an most times paid retail 

I copped the low tops all the mids and ever the .5 edition on some of the later numbered jordan shoes I listed.

But for me at this point jordans stopped for me at 23 

pretty much I copped coloways I was not crazy about and just let them sit 

this is a terrible cheap looking shoe

Even if the cheap plastic in the middle of the shoe was missing it could not save this mess 

Never again will I buy a shoe for just the sake of the "collection"

I buy what I really want 

These look alright. I think they look better than last year's air jordan which you can still find FSR at most nike outlets.

23 sole got a valid point
but i would cope at $70-80 4 ball they look like a got solid ball shoe
laugh.gif
 would cope d.wade gold's 4 retail

Here's my fair share here. These are for basketball like 23 mentioned and that's one reason i bought them, but I just think they look good.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KG21

When was the last time a Jordan shoe sold well on release day? The 23s? I think you might have to go back to the 17s or 18s.
Can you define "sold well" ???

NT is a HORRIBLE judge of "how well" anything sells...

JM

awsome video optim. i dont think i will be getting these.   that hole just gets me.  i think it makes the shoe look cheap imo.  i dont like the thin laces either. i bet that was a money saving move for jb. blah.

The Air Jordan line didn't stop at XX3 though, so these still "count" if you're going by collection purposes.

And JM, you right, NT is terrible at sales analysis.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by tank502

yUUUUp, for collection purposes only! I know there hideous but i went on and copt them anyway!!!!
moz-screenshot-20.jpg
moz-screenshot-21.jpg
moz-screenshot-22.jpg

moz-screenshot-18.jpg
moz-screenshot-19.jpg
That is insanity.  Why even buy them for collection purposes?  You collect non-signature jordans?  I-XX3 dude, that was it.
i used to do the same thing 
i am sure i was one of the few people that copped every colorway of the 17,18,19,21,22 (not counting the 20 & 23 because I liked these shoes a lot ) an most times paid retail 

I copped the low tops all the mids and ever the .5 edition on some of the later numbered jordan shoes I listed.

But for me at this point jordans stopped for me at 23 

pretty much I copped coloways I was not crazy about and just let them sit 

this is a terrible cheap looking shoe

Even if the cheap plastic in the middle of the shoe was missing it could not save this mess 

Never again will I buy a shoe for just the sake of the "collection"

I buy what I really want 

though i kind of like these....i feel u
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

2010's are for the true Jordan Heads... To those who don't like em are most likely the ones who are all about style/fashion/breaking necks at malls who wear checkered scarfs skin tight pants and a crooked baseball new era cap that's about to fall off yo head... Jordan Brand don't cater to y'all fsahion geeks... This is a basketball shoe first and foremost...that's how it's always been and that's how it always will be... When do hypebeast play ball anyways? SMH
THE FUNNY THING IS, THEY ARE TRYING TO BREAK THE NECKS OF OTHER DUDES
laugh.gif
. VERY AYO TO ME...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

2010's are for the true Jordan Heads... To those who don't like em are most likely the ones who are all about style/fashion/breaking necks at malls who wear checkered scarfs skin tight pants and a crooked baseball new era cap that's about to fall off yo head... Jordan Brand don't cater to y'all fsahion geeks... This is a basketball shoe first and foremost...that's how it's always been and that's how it always will be... When do hypebeast play ball anyways? SMH
THE FUNNY THING IS, THEY ARE TRYING TO BREAK THE NECKS OF OTHER DUDES
laugh.gif
. VERY AYO TO ME...

Sounds like a few stories I just heard in some other threads. Dudes happy because other dudes were looking at their J's and running into each other...

eyes.gif
I'm just sayinnnn...

Real breezy pass for me... all that money for a ballin shoe? Haha... nah im good... ill wait til they hit the outlet for way under retail like the 2009's

To me, the window is very similar to the top strap on the XX's. Looked odd at first but you get used to it.

Originally Posted by avrnrgy

To me, the window is very similar to the top strap on the XX's. Looked odd at first but you get used to it.

i think it would have been "cooler" if it wasnt a perfect circle.
maybe something like the side of the 5?

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

or if in the window was 23 filling the whole window just a thought prob still wont cope unless hit oulet cheap

Kinda wish the window had a Solid Jumpman on the outside window, and the new 23 logo on the inner side of the shoe. It is growing on me though. I don't really mind it as much as I thought I would.

I would've wanted an outline of the Wings logo. It's like a circle but with wings!

The reasoning behind the circle was because Tinker and Mark described a perfect circle and how stuff can't get in yadayadayada you know how they are. I love these though. I'm still torn on to play in them or not yet.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

awsome video optim. i dont think i will be getting these.   that hole just gets me.  i think it makes the shoe look cheap imo.  i dont like the thin laces either. i bet that was a money saving move for jb. blah.

You speak the truth
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Kinda wish the window had a Solid Jumpman on the outside window, and the new 23 logo on the inner side of the shoe. It is growing on me though. I don't really mind it as much as I thought I would.

I THINK THE STEALTH COLORWAY IS LIKE THIS

It's been a week now and I really like these... Only rocked with solid black socks so far and I think the black behind the windows works nicely...

Back
Top Bottom