Who's getting the 2010 Saturday?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by jaywalker318

pass 1-23 only for me

Same here
pimp.gif

These are so much more limited than people even know. Can't wait to get my pair in the AM.

I'm still undecided, right now, I'd really like a pair of Kobes or Dirty Copper Foams. I'll add them to the collection eventually, though. I these much better than the 2009s.

i guess alot of u dont ball. Tinker did his thing performance wise. Ive had several ankle, toe. heel injuries so i can appreciate this.

Got the shoe played in it. very lite for a Jordan shoe, sticks to the court very performance driven. This shoe has all the combinations of the kobe and lebron. The shoe felt better than any Jordan i have purchased ( any I have them all from the Jordan 1 to the 23). you have to experience this shoe. Also the color of the socks you wear sets it off. I am very happy with purchase.

I heard at FL yesterday that JB may be selling socks that go with the jordan 2010 with the jumpman on the side of the sock to show through the window - that would be cool but another $15-20 for socks is not necessary.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

I heard at FL yesterday that JB may be selling socks that go with the jordan 2010 with the jumpman on the side of the sock to show through the window - that would be cool but another $15-20 for socks is not necessary.
oh really...hmmm

Back
Top Bottom