whos goin to ntsf to get the new limited xx3's

just wondering when people are gonna start lining up... 23 pairs this is gonna be an interesting release... i was gonna go on that wed night but i have afeelin that might be too late... what do you folks think???

I think if you really want them you should make up your own mind when you want to go and not broadcast it on here so 23 other people can get in line beforeyou... If they drop on Friday, I'd be in line Monday or Early Tuesday if i was u... But I'll be at home in my nice warm bed and not ont he streets...
wink.gif
Good luck yall

thanks for the advice dawg...

and i know it aint wise to advertise how many pairs but its alread in the jordan thread ...

thats why i wasnt hesitant to put that on there....

but none the less thanks again for the advice

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

shhhhh, dont tell him NTSF isnt getting them. Let him line up alone.
laugh.gif

I don't think he'll be the only one there since it's one of the 23 stores getting them..
eek.gif

forget waitin in line for shoes. sleep in the cold for shoes?... they better resell for over $1000... Or if anyone is keeping them... wow. Jordan brand hasreally messed up our minds...

Wow, I guess the early talk about Niketowns not receiving these was incorrect.

I really wish this wasn't limited though because this is the best colorway out of the three imo.

dam New York got hella spots to choose from. All of Northern Cali only got 2 stores.
smh.gif
Its going to be real hard to get these. Ill probably drive by onthursday night. if theres more than 20 people there. Ill pass.

A complete waste of time. only people in line are dropouts that are unemployed and still live with their parents. what, you think THEY'RE paying for itwith their own money?! 'Mom, can you front me $300 of my allowance so I can skip school and freeze in the cold with my friends so I can buy a pair ofshoes I'll never wear? PLEASE!!!'....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom