Who's got love for the Jordan 2? We need a retro mane!

the white/black-red high with og treatment
releasing the wht/blk/red 2 high WITHOUT the retro+ stripe (that came from the wht/red) would be such a great detail
to separate the release from (all) old

Never liked the 2s always reminded me of space boots

Wouldn't mind a pair of Melos to add to the collection tho

YO!

II's are HANDS DOWN my favorite in the lineage. They, unlike the 3/4 and 6/7, didn't look like anything else Nike had ever put out (Pythons not withstanding... which could also use a limited Tier O retro). They are easily my favorite.

And if they drop low's ever again, I need them to be true to OG and 94's.

DF!!!

YO!

II's are HANDS DOWN my favorite in the lineage. They, unlike the 3/4 and 6/7, didn't look like anything else Nike had ever put out (Pythons not withstanding... which could also use a limited Tier O retro). They are easily my favorite.

And if they drop low's ever again, I need them to be true to OG and 94's.

DF!!!

I remember I had the white/red lows dropped in 2004 and I copped them.

Man I destroyed those shoes back in high school :lol:

If the black joints were to ever retro they probably wouldn't have 3M on em :lol:

You guys know how JB does it.

We'd get that silver lining with the "3m look"

Got these in today.  Love the eff out of em....  Any one know what the best way is to go about cleaning the white rubber part?

Just realized mine have a red tab on the back install of black. Wonder what the difference is.

I personally love the 2's with jean's on. Never really looked good with shorts. Hopefully JB listens to us and gives us what we want this time. Im personally not down with the new colorways of some of the retros but I got to say they did a good job on the 2013 Black Grapes.

^
you got that right!

here's a pic i took of my 2's (08 next to 95) - it shows the toebox issue you speak of

the cdp toebox goes up at almost a 90 degree angle while the 95 is more of a 45 degree angle (like it should be)
I actually like the toe box - boxy.  However, if they retroed them like this I'd pick up a pair just for the difference in the toebox.  Looks good both ways to me.

Had the 04 pair that I grew out of and I could not miss out on the 2010 release. Very underrated and one of my favs but just this color way lol the creasing is pretty bad on em but hey what are you gonna do

JB PLEASE BRING BACK THE 2s!!! but you can keep all of the crappy CW you'll prolly releases them in.. I only the the OG CW of the 2. everything else just dosent look right to me... 

I think they can make good retro CW's of the II's look at the chromes and the melo's....but I'm pretty sure someone at JB got fired for that candy pack idea :smh:

Back
Top Bottom