Who's Got More Swag: Ric Flair, HBK, D-Lo Brown Vol. Diddy Bop

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Man Yall need to stop it....

This Is the wat u call Swag, The man who popped pink off before cam

2054846719_7fc0bfe561.jpg
hart_bret_wbelt.jpg

The Best there Is, The Best There Was, And The Best There Ever Will Be.
pimp.gif
son rocking the concords FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....or at least they looked like them
laugh.gif

bret02.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

There's a lot of recklessness going on this thread. But there is just one thing in particular that I would like to correct.

Bret Hart is leaps and bounds beyond "average talent." I can't believe someone said that.
Spoiler [+]
I mean I seriously hope you get viciously attacked by a pit bull for saying that.

And thanks to the poster above for mentioning Mr. Perfect. Rick Rude is up there too.

Originally Posted by JoeBonnano

Collectively, though, DX KILLS The Four Horsemen in terms of overall "swag" as you put it, if I am indeed understanding the term's definition. The only ones that could rival DX would have been nWo in it's heyday, and I seriously don't think even THEY had more...

That's blasphemous. DX was not only a rip off of the nWo's style, but the nWo was pretty much a spin off of what the horsemen created. DX wasdefinitely more immature than the aforementioned, but they pretty much just copied the nWo

Originally Posted by u ttocs

That's blasphemous. DX was not only a rip off of the nWo's style, but the nWo was pretty much a spin off of what the horsemen created. DX was definitely more immature than the aforementioned, but they pretty much just copied the nWo
Bischoff? Is that you?

Originally Posted by JoeBonnano

Originally Posted by u ttocs

That's blasphemous. DX was not only a rip off of the nWo's style, but the nWo was pretty much a spin off of what the horsemen created. DX was definitely more immature than the aforementioned, but they pretty much just copied the nWo
Bischoff? Is that you?

if i remember correctly wasnt dx out before nwo?

and dx was wahat the nwo was supposed to be had hbk lost in the wm match with shawn whe brett got screwed

Man, I can't believe, nobody mention Rick "The Model" Martel. This man use to have a bottle of cologne called "Arrogance", and he wouldcheat with it by spraying it in his opponents eyes when the ref wasn't looking.

And Ravishing Rick Rude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, you know what time it is when he says "Cut the music."

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Are yall serious...

King of Swag
These lil chicos wouldnt know swag if i throw it in their face
*gets chillz* yo your man had the swag of the century.....son might as well of had a surf board, cuz he sraight up rode that wavey� tsunami swagto the ring and drowned the first 10 rows
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom