24935b3c40927b3c4422dc1a79330ac6b97abb4.gif

DO WANT 

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 that dropseat will come in handy. 

ayo_03.jpg

^ he's talkin about for the fems my dude

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]to Flamin Hot Cheetos[/color], man onesies was my joints up to the age about 6 or 7. I ain't even finna front I miss running from the carpet to the tile in the kitchen and sliding all over that B|+(H!
laugh.gif

the good ol' days, I want one but man, a 23 year old black man in a onesie ain't even gonna fly just in the house
roll.gif

^ he's talkin about for the fems my dude

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]to Flamin Hot Cheetos[/color], man onesies was my joints up to the age about 6 or 7. I ain't even finna front I miss running from the carpet to the tile in the kitchen and sliding all over that B|+(H!
laugh.gif

the good ol' days, I want one but man, a 23 year old black man in a onesie ain't even gonna fly just in the house
roll.gif

Yea Target, get'em while theyre hot!

And yea a drop seat woulda been bomb.  Imagine taking a dookie in this haha.  And imagine if youre girl had one with a drop seat
devil.gif

Yea Target, get'em while theyre hot!

And yea a drop seat woulda been bomb.  Imagine taking a dookie in this haha.  And imagine if youre girl had one with a drop seat
devil.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Notice Im in a hotel in the onesie pic riight?  well what I was with the past few days 
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Good stuff FHC, that's win right there, she got a twin sister, I can mess with?

Where these females be at in the Bay, though? I'm gonna visit X-Mas time and I might need to get myself into some holiday cheer.
smile.gif

I've examined every significant feature of the picture and have come to the conclusion that you win.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Notice Im in a hotel in the onesie pic riight?  well what I was with the past few days 
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Good stuff FHC, that's win right there, she got a twin sister, I can mess with?

Where these females be at in the Bay, though? I'm gonna visit X-Mas time and I might need to get myself into some holiday cheer.
smile.gif

I've examined every significant feature of the picture and have come to the conclusion that you win.

For some reason I feel like I have seen that pic before. Anyway, grown men shouldn't wear a onesie
grin.gif

For some reason I feel like I have seen that pic before. Anyway, grown men shouldn't wear a onesie
grin.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

grin.gif

please. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Dayum. Those are nice haha. Where can you find one for average height people though?

No shots.

The link in this thread has them for people up to almost 7 feet tall
smile.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

grin.gif

please. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Dayum. Those are nice haha. Where can you find one for average height people though?

No shots.

The link in this thread has them for people up to almost 7 feet tall
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom