who's gotta onesie?

my dude 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...watch when these NT'ers find out they got a camo print.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Notice Im in a hotel in the onesie pic riight?  well what I was with the past few days 
wink.gif

Nah, all that proves is that you wear onsies and have had sex with a woman in a hotel. Big deal. Well I have had sex with women in Hotels...even one in Manila (I know you are Pinoy
grin.gif
), but me wearing a Onsie would still be a un-win.

Notice Im in a hotel in the onesie pic riight?  well what I was with the past few days 
wink.gif

Nah, all that proves is that you wear onsies and have had sex with a woman in a hotel. Big deal. Well I have had sex with women in Hotels...even one in Manila (I know you are Pinoy
grin.gif
), but me wearing a Onsie would still be a un-win.

2wex8p5.jpg
2wex8p5.jpg

Saw who posted, came in here to post this pic.  But after seeing that girls booty, you win my friend.  You win big

2wex8p5.jpg
2wex8p5.jpg

Saw who posted, came in here to post this pic.  But after seeing that girls booty, you win my friend.  You win big

Originally Posted by backpacker23

(jay-z/) Clap for em (jay-z/) Pic is worth a thousand words and you sir, why you take a W for that one

Not according to Elder.  Apparently we all have sex in Filipino hotel rooms
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by backpacker23

(jay-z/) Clap for em (jay-z/) Pic is worth a thousand words and you sir, why you take a W for that one

Not according to Elder.  Apparently we all have sex in Filipino hotel rooms
laugh.gif

wink.gif
*Cops a onesies*

FHC, my man /Denzel
pimp.gif

wink.gif
*Cops a onesies*

FHC, my man /Denzel
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

Call me crazy but i bet most of you who dont like em, clicked on the link anyways.   
roll.gif

never had a onesie, but after seeing that 2nd pic, FHC almost turned me into a believer
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

Call me crazy but i bet most of you who dont like em, clicked on the link anyways.   
roll.gif

never had a onesie, but after seeing that 2nd pic, FHC almost turned me into a believer
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

wait OP...how tall are you? I'm not that tall myself and all target has are XXL in boys

i don't know if that's gonna cut it

wait OP...how tall are you? I'm not that tall myself and all target has are XXL in boys

i don't know if that's gonna cut it

Back
Top Bottom