Who's is gonna watch the BET Awards now?

BET
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

dline59 wrote:

planned on watchin any way

Same here. Anyone know if they're gonna do a Cypher for this year?

They only do that on the BET Hip Hop awards.

The award shows are the only thing I will watch on this channel. Once they canceled Rap City it was a wrap for me.

I bet they have cats like, Usher, Neo and 3 other BS acts honor MJ. Instead of some old school OG's that actually knew Mike and collaborated with him on a song. Bring out the Jackson brothers, Janet to perform "Scream"...R Kelly to do "You are not alone" and Jay to do the song he did with Mike. He was such a B**** and never released it because Mike was going through that case. Eff Hova
rbjwub.gif

Well done!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was planning on watching it, but i might have to catch a repeat since i got plans later on.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

The best tribute will be the one at the next Grammy's. I feel like the whole show will be for him and all the legends that actually collaborated with him will come out and own.

Very True... I can't wait to see what the Grammy's as in store for MJ.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

All i know is

BET Awards>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MTV Awards

I dont know what the hell is going on with MTV anymore
smh.gif
sad but true....

i remember when i HAD to watch da music awards on MTV, now? pssh...

I always tune in to the BET Award every year, but this year is obviously a special one, being that one of the main forces responsible for BET thriving passedaway. I will defnitely DVR it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Dakingii

All i know is

BET Awards>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MTV Awards

I dont know what the hell is going on with MTV anymore
smh.gif
sad but true....

i remember when i HAD to watch da music awards on MTV, now? pssh...

uhh no, last MTV awards was on point, although it was movies award but ya just said awards

BET is cheap and unprofessional at times

Originally Posted by poblack

Anybody know what song Jay Z will be performing? I'm assuming DOA

That and he suppose to debut his new single. And debut the DOA video after the awards

YO! I RARELY watch BET, anymore... but you silly as hell if you don't watch the Awards Show. Despite some lack of organization, it's the mostentertaining Awards show running and has been since Jigga debuted "I.Z.Z.O."

I hope he performs it tonight to honor Mike.
frown.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I RARELY watch BET, anymore... but you silly as hell if you don't watch the Awards Show. Despite some lack of organization, it's the most entertaining Awards show running and has been since Jigga debuted "I.Z.Z.O."

I hope he performs it tonight to honor Mike.
frown.gif

DF!!!
word. Only award show where you can tell the audience is really having a good time.

Back
Top Bottom