Who's the closest thing to a down south Nas?

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I wouldn't expect most people to know who this is

is that Mac? He still raps? Shell Shocked is kinda slept on because it was a No Limit release I dusted off the cd about 2 years ago for old times sake may have to do it again now.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

is that Mac? He still raps? Shell Shocked is kinda slept on because it was a No Limit release I dusted off the cd about 2 years ago for old times sake may have to do it again now.

ya that's Mac...he's locked up for a loooong time tho

Why does there have to be a Southern version of Nas? I never hear people say who is the east-coast version of Andre 3000 or Scarface.

Why does there have to be a Southern version of Nas? I never hear people say who is the east-coast version of Andre 3000 or Scarface.

FOREEEEVVVVVEEEERR  
frown.gif

@+$$$ caught an L ...

FOREEEEVVVVVEEEERR  
frown.gif

@+$$$ caught an L ...

Back
Top Bottom