Who's the greatest player to ever play for your favorite team?

Patriots:
Tom Brady
John Hannah

Red Sox:
Ted Williams

Celtics:
Larry Bird
Bill Russell

I feel awkward about stating about the A's, is it Ecks? Is it Reggie? Is it someone else?
nerd.gif
. I grew up in a household where Reggie was God, so..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Originally Posted by truthmain

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Just shut it down

willis.jpg

indifferent.gif

Don't EVER stone face Patrick Willis again. EVER. I'll let it slide this time.
Patrick Willis should have had over 200 recorded tackles last year.

As a 9er fan I agree, but you do realize that he only made the probowl and had such a good season because the team sucked on offense and they played SO MUCHDEFENSE
laugh.gif
, it was kind of a given that with his physical qualities, hewould have a good season.(also because he played Middle linebacker, middle linebackers usually ge the most tackles on the team) .

P willis is a beast and our defense was pretty good, but our offense was HORRIFIC.

and IMO, that is not much to be proud of...
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Cowboys: Emmitt (Greatest and Favorite)

Lakers: Magic (greatest and tied as my favorite with Kobe)

Mets: Seaver (never seen him. As far as my favorites: Strawberry & Gooden. Currents Favorites: Reyes & Wright)

bb_400x300_image.jpg

And for all you Laker fans out there: You guys are crazy to even consider Wilt as a Laker. Dude only played 5 seasons for the Lakers. Its obviously eitherMagic or Jerry West. You guys can even make a strong case for Kareem/Elgin.

I wouldn't consider Kobe in that list yet, but I would consider Kobe before Shaq.

nycknicks105:
for all you Laker fans out there: You guys are crazy to even consider Wilt as a Laker.
The question is 'Who's the greatest player to ever play for your team?', not 'Who's the player who contributed the most foryour team?'

I named Reggie Jackson as an Angel, even though Wally Joyner, Chili Davis, Tim Salmon, and Garret Anderson have all done WAY more in an Angel uniform thanReggie Jackson did.

Back
Top Bottom