Who's this NTer (edited)

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by sstrongbad

Originally Posted by LB510

not funny. i'm telling ya jay cannot be his real name. and i'll reveal pics of my girl if someone can find me dude's name
Its not I know for a fact.
s tfu. i'm here worryin about my boo and you want to lead me on with those lies? curse u homie 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is an epic thread

I know dude and I know who your girl is and I know for a fact he smashed. On multiple occasions. You need to confront her, and if anything you should shake this guy's hand for helping you.

I know dude and I know who your girl is and I know for a fact he smashed. On multiple occasions. You need to confront her, and if anything you should shake this guy's hand for helping you.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Word OP..You should buy Jay the new NT Hat this Friday with your Screen name stiched on it like this sstrongbad

Word OP..You should buy Jay the new NT Hat this Friday with your Screen name stiched on it like this sstrongbad

not funny. i'm telling ya jay cannot be his real name. and i'll reveal pics of my girl if someone can find me dude's name
s tfu. i'm here worryin about my boo and you want to lead me on with those lies? curse u homie 
clearly, she's not worryin about you.

clearly, she's not worryin about you.

michael-jackson-popcorn-o.gif

wheres OP at?
nerd.gif

michael-jackson-popcorn-o.gif

wheres OP at?
nerd.gif

Professhuno investigator here. Send me your girls number and I'll figure all of this out with a little further questioning.

Professhuno investigator here. Send me your girls number and I'll figure all of this out with a little further questioning.

Jay, OP's gonna cop this for you this Friday homie. Just post the size needed. OP, all proceeds are going to charity, so don't be stingy.

Jay, OP's gonna cop this for you this Friday homie. Just post the size needed. OP, all proceeds are going to charity, so don't be stingy.

Back
Top Bottom