Who's this NTer (edited)

Look at the way she talked to dude. She's pressed on him. How stupid are you going to look confronting a guy about your girl being pressed on him? She's initiating this, she's the aggressor. He just played along. It was an easy kill.

Look at the way she talked to dude. She's pressed on him. How stupid are you going to look confronting a guy about your girl being pressed on him? She's initiating this, she's the aggressor. He just played along. It was an easy kill.

If you don't know homie, how could you possibly blame him for trying to get a fun pass to your girl's nono land amusement park?
I thought NT already established that it is okay to mess with a stranger's girlfriend
laugh.gif

If you don't know homie, how could you possibly blame him for trying to get a fun pass to your girl's nono land amusement park?
I thought NT already established that it is okay to mess with a stranger's girlfriend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by sstrongbad

Originally Posted by LB510

not funny. i'm telling ya jay cannot be his real name. and i'll reveal pics of my girl if someone can find me dude's name
Its not I know for a fact.
s tfu. i'm here worryin about my boo and you want to lead me on with those lies? curse u homie 

roll.gif
your boo is another mans jumpoff.. face it..you failed in life..shes getting drilled as we speak..she smashed him and told you she wanted to wait til the "time was right."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not funny. i'm telling ya jay cannot be his real name. and i'll reveal pics of my girl if someone can find me dude's name
s tfu. i'm here worryin about my boo and you want to lead me on with those lies? curse u homie 

roll.gif
your boo is another mans jumpoff.. face it..you failed in life..shes getting drilled as we speak..she smashed him and told you she wanted to wait til the "time was right."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is an epic thread

roll.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is an epic thread

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom