Who's this NTer (edited)

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Lol you for a fact most San Jo dudes are soft. Not surprised at all by this situation. OP if you're not fronting, do yourself a favor and pick up a few new ones on 2nd and drop your girl.
laugh.gif
so true, the least urban "city" in America with a population of +1M

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Lol you for a fact most San Jo dudes are soft. Not surprised at all by this situation. OP if you're not fronting, do yourself a favor and pick up a few new ones on 2nd and drop your girl.
laugh.gif
so true, the least urban "city" in America with a population of +1M

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Kramer

2mmv051.jpg

Excuse his language
Hey can you message him back to share the photos with NT?
smh @ the scamming thing but his default are the cool greys?
eek.gif
 are they the ones youre supposed to get op? lol and youre girls interested in him? you should check out the other thread about single niketalkers man.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Kramer

2mmv051.jpg

Excuse his language
Hey can you message him back to share the photos with NT?
smh @ the scamming thing but his default are the cool greys?
eek.gif
 are they the ones youre supposed to get op? lol and youre girls interested in him? you should check out the other thread about single niketalkers man.

Is he really from SJ or you assume because he was wearing a Sharks cap? I'll give him daps when I see him around town.

Is he really from SJ or you assume because he was wearing a Sharks cap? I'll give him daps when I see him around town.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Sounds like shes diggin him dude

Guys we have a new breaking discovery in the case. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.......................THIS +#%* LIKE INCEPTION YO.....GOT LIKE 10 LAYERS TO THE DAMN STORY
laugh.gif
...%$%# THIS

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Sounds like shes diggin him dude

Guys we have a new breaking discovery in the case. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.......................THIS +#%* LIKE INCEPTION YO.....GOT LIKE 10 LAYERS TO THE DAMN STORY
laugh.gif
...%$%# THIS

roll.gif
@the Inception comment. Something just isn't right here. I'm still wondering why you don't check your chick for getting out of pocket first. All the information you need about the dude is in her cell phone. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom