Who's this NTer (edited)

Originally Posted by brdly

Originally Posted by sstrongbad

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

OP post pics of you and your "girl"

he wont do it.

30th2eb.jpg

got something to say now? i'm done with this thread. No one's helping me get what i want

2nd of all if thats you OP, she aint did nothing but upgraded

o609io.gif

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/571/****justgotrealo.gif

Originally Posted by brdly

he wont do it.

30th2eb.jpg

got something to say now? i'm done with this thread. No one's helping me get what i want

2nd of all if thats you OP, she aint did nothing but upgraded

o609io.gif

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/571/****justgotrealo.gif

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

i bet sstrongbad = jay = vietsta4o8
i called it. in a desperate attempt to keep the thread going, he posts as vietsta4o8 that michelle's his homegirl. classic ploy by every storyteller when the plot gets stale, introduce a new character to the equation

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

i bet sstrongbad = jay = vietsta4o8
i called it. in a desperate attempt to keep the thread going, he posts as vietsta4o8 that michelle's his homegirl. classic ploy by every storyteller when the plot gets stale, introduce a new character to the equation

Originally Posted by Kramer

UPDATE: Dude replied on FB today: HAHAHA this %@%%% can not be serious. Good luck to u. His "girl" sent me pics. Let him know that
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
sorry OP

no one caught this?

Asian dude saying n___?
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Kramer

UPDATE: Dude replied on FB today: HAHAHA this %@%%% can not be serious. Good luck to u. His "girl" sent me pics. Let him know that
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
sorry OP

no one caught this?

Asian dude saying n___?
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

^That's the least of our concerns, imo. I have a feeling this'll all come down to pictures taken with handwritten signs w/ their names to confirm identities
laugh.gif

^That's the least of our concerns, imo. I have a feeling this'll all come down to pictures taken with handwritten signs w/ their names to confirm identities
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

laugh.gif

Aren't you Asian though? The hell outta here, wasn't asking for YOU to weigh in on the "Filipino's once again believing they are black and saying n___ " situation

Obviously this whole thread is shenanigans.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by solemunchies

laugh.gif

Aren't you Asian though? The hell outta here, wasn't asking for YOU to weigh in on the "Filipino's once again believing they are black and saying n___ " situation

Obviously this whole thread is shenanigans.

-The Juice

he wont do it.

30th2eb.jpg

But look at the collar of your white tee tho

he wont do it.

30th2eb.jpg

But look at the collar of your white tee tho

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice
When did this become a race thing? You pointed out something completely RANDOM that nobody cared about obviously considering you quoted that way early in the thread.
If it helps you sleep at night, I, a Filipino-American, don't approve of Filipinos saying the n-word or any Asians or any race for that matter using that word.

--Now lets move on with some updates on this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice
When did this become a race thing? You pointed out something completely RANDOM that nobody cared about obviously considering you quoted that way early in the thread.
If it helps you sleep at night, I, a Filipino-American, don't approve of Filipinos saying the n-word or any Asians or any race for that matter using that word.

--Now lets move on with some updates on this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom