Who's this NTer (edited)

Originally Posted by sstrongbad

dis is %$+#+* $!!%$!*!. close the thread
279301009.jpg

all u guys are really gunna get excited over this "jay" character? u really believe him when he says he did ***% with my girl? you guys showed him the thread and told him he was a legend. makes sense for him to keep it going by saying he did ***% with my girl. i'm sure they didn't. and thx nt detectives ya'll can stop now

all u guys are really gunna get excited over this "jay" character? u really believe him when he says he did ***% with my girl? you guys showed him the thread and told him he was a legend. makes sense for him to keep it going by saying he did ***% with my girl. i'm sure they didn't. and thx nt detectives ya'll can stop now

Either way you lose. Either your girl got smashed by some random dude and he blatantly disrespected you or you made all this up and you're loser x1000.

Whichever one, forget about taking Ls. You might as well take yourself cause you're the L.

Either way you lose. Either your girl got smashed by some random dude and he blatantly disrespected you or you made all this up and you're loser x1000.

Whichever one, forget about taking Ls. You might as well take yourself cause you're the L.

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

nerd.gif
so what's the verdict is Jay and sstrong the same guy

knowing how pathetic some of this kids are it wouldn't be surprising.
I hope not though, this is too funny

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

nerd.gif
so what's the verdict is Jay and sstrong the same guy

knowing how pathetic some of this kids are it wouldn't be surprising.
I hope not though, this is too funny

Originally Posted by scshift

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This threads about to become a classic

OPs trying to save himself while he's girls been getting it rammed in her gut by some other dude
eek.gif

Blatant disrespect 
30t6p3b.gif

Probably sitting there like 

hines-ward-crying.gif

after all these L's and thinking about 

Hold up:

According to OP this wasn't about a shoe scam. He said that was just to get attention. No shoes were ever sold.

Yet, this Jay guy has the Cool Grey XIs as his profile picture. Obviously that was to taunt OP.

Now, OP came out and said it was cause Jay was hitting his girl up.

OP probably made that Jay profile and made the Cool Greys as the profile pic then changed the story and was too lazy to change the profile pic.

Okay then OP.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This threads about to become a classic

OPs trying to save himself while he's girls been getting it rammed in her gut by some other dude
eek.gif

Blatant disrespect 
30t6p3b.gif

Probably sitting there like 

hines-ward-crying.gif

after all these L's and thinking about 

Hold up:

According to OP this wasn't about a shoe scam. He said that was just to get attention. No shoes were ever sold.

Yet, this Jay guy has the Cool Grey XIs as his profile picture. Obviously that was to taunt OP.

Now, OP came out and said it was cause Jay was hitting his girl up.

OP probably made that Jay profile and made the Cool Greys as the profile pic then changed the story and was too lazy to change the profile pic.

Okay then OP.

Back
Top Bottom