Who's this NTer (edited)

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Well, how would DimesLikeHefner know Jay personally if Jay is fake?

"Jay" said "whats up Josh" to DimesLikeHefner so how could he be a fictional character?

I dont think he knows him personally...
If someone messages me or emails me, I always call them by them first name or hit them up with mr/ms. "last name" when/if its work related. 
Josh is his FB name, he might be his friend (on fb) so we will need josh (DimesLikeHefner) to look through jay's fb friends to find this girl. Maybe the girl is jays gf which will cause nt to pm her this thread. They break up. We get henz0 to spit game. She takes pics
nerd.gif
or gets nekked on Ustream 

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

"Jay" said "whats up Josh" to DimesLikeHefner so how could he be a fictional character?

I dont think he knows him personally...
If someone messages me or emails me, I always call them by them first name or hit them up with mr/ms. "last name" when/if its work related. 
Josh is his FB name, he might be his friend (on fb) so we will need josh (DimesLikeHefner) to look through jay's fb friends to find this girl. Maybe the girl is jays gf which will cause nt to pm her this thread. They break up. We get henz0 to spit game. She takes pics
nerd.gif
or gets nekked on Ustream 

Originally Posted by brdly

Originally Posted by scshift

Hold up:

According to OP this wasn't about a shoe scam. He said that was just to get attention. No shoes were ever sold.

Yet, this Jay guy has the Cool Grey XIs as his profile picture. Obviously that was to taunt OP.

Now, OP came out and said it was cause Jay was hitting his girl up.

OP probably made that Jay profile and made the Cool Greys as the profile pic then changed the story and was too lazy to change the profile pic.

Okay then OP.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

10/10 execution.

How many friends does "Jay" have on fb? If it's a made up account, probably not many.

Originally Posted by scshift

Hold up:

According to OP this wasn't about a shoe scam. He said that was just to get attention. No shoes were ever sold.

Yet, this Jay guy has the Cool Grey XIs as his profile picture. Obviously that was to taunt OP.

Now, OP came out and said it was cause Jay was hitting his girl up.

OP probably made that Jay profile and made the Cool Greys as the profile pic then changed the story and was too lazy to change the profile pic.

Okay then OP.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

10/10 execution.

How many friends does "Jay" have on fb? If it's a made up account, probably not many.

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

Hold up then, if OP is trolling and Jay=OP what part does DimesLikeHefner play in this?

DimesLikeHefner=sstrongbad=Jay Lanyugatanga? the $+$% is going on ?

weirdflo.gif

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

Hold up then, if OP is trolling and Jay=OP what part does DimesLikeHefner play in this?

weirdflo.gif

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

Originally Posted by sstrongbad

all u guys are really gunna get excited over this "jay" character? u really believe him when he says he did ***% with my girl? you guys showed him the thread and told him he was a legend. makes sense for him to keep it going by saying he did ***% with my girl. i'm sure they didn't. and thx nt detectives ya'll can stop now

You are sounding kinda suspect, given that you're pretty calm about the fact your "boo" was smutted out on a public forum on the internet.
Guess this thread was too good to be true, at least there was a bit of laughs out of it.

all u guys are really gunna get excited over this "jay" character? u really believe him when he says he did ***% with my girl? you guys showed him the thread and told him he was a legend. makes sense for him to keep it going by saying he did ***% with my girl. i'm sure they didn't. and thx nt detectives ya'll can stop now

You are sounding kinda suspect, given that you're pretty calm about the fact your "boo" was smutted out on a public forum on the internet.
Guess this thread was too good to be true, at least there was a bit of laughs out of it.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

You are sounded kinda suspect, given that you're pretty calm about the fact your "boo" was smutted out on a public forum on the internet.
i'm grown. no need to get mad at people on the internet because of them trying to get a rise out of me. thats why id rather settle this %%#+ with "jay" in person

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

You are sounded kinda suspect, given that you're pretty calm about the fact your "boo" was smutted out on a public forum on the internet.
i'm grown. no need to get mad at people on the internet because of them trying to get a rise out of me. thats why id rather settle this %%#+ with "jay" in person

tumblr_lgblhd5Vl31qfpdl1o1_500.jpg

Nah son. I just added "Jay" on FB and asked him about this whole thing. Don't even try to stir up some BS. I even got dudes on here that are my friends on FB!

Nah son. I just added "Jay" on FB and asked him about this whole thing. Don't even try to stir up some BS. I even got dudes on here that are my friends on FB!

Originally Posted by trunks206

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
Cot damn it hes messaging with the OP.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
damn bro. I wish I had your higher understanding of interwebz trolls. I cant seem to fathom any of this.

Originally Posted by trunks206

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
Cot damn it hes messaging with the OP.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
damn bro. I wish I had your higher understanding of interwebz trolls. I cant seem to fathom any of this.

Back
Top Bottom