Who's Your Favorite Character From The Office?

Jim is my idol
laugh.gif

I just saw the episode where Jim and Pam got married...that episode was hilarious and it got to me at the end. That's something I hope I get to see somedayfor me and whoever I end up with.

Haha my roommate looks exactly like Kevin

my favorite character has to be the nard dog and stanley comes with the sleeper humor every now and then

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Creed in the episode a few weeks ago when Michael said that theres been a murderer in the office (even though they were only playinga board game), and Creed booked it out of the office and drove away b/c he thought they were talkin about him
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and
laugh.gif
@ Creed when everyone in the office started throwin up one right after the next except for Creed. Dude was just lookin at everyone while eatin hisfood
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Creed in the episode a few weeks ago when Michael said that theres been a murderer in the office (even though they were only playing a board game), and Creed booked it out of the office and drove away b/c he thought they were talkin about him
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I thought Creed left because he realized they weren't doing any real work that day after asking Michael a few questions, made some excuse(Ithink he said I'll be right back) and then just dipped
laugh.gif
Gotta watchthat ep again if I'm wrong

Originally Posted by ekon one

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Am I the only one who doesn't think the office is funny?
nerd.gif

probably

It's probably an acquired taste. The very first episode I saw was last years Halloween episode since the commercial with everybody being the Joker was gotmy attention and it looked funny, but I felt disappointed in the episode and passed it off as an overhyped show. Then, over the summer, I decided to give itanother try starting from the very first episode and I've been hooked since. It's pretty much my favorite show now

^ yea, dude thought the game was real life and went back in his car
laugh.gif

not gonna lie, i got choked up and shed a tear during jim and pam's wedding
frown.gif

andy been carrying season 6

Originally Posted by chino905

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Creed in the episode a few weeks ago when Michael said that theres been a murderer in the office (even though they were only playing a board game), and Creed booked it out of the office and drove away b/c he thought they were talkin about him
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and
laugh.gif
@ Creed when everyone in the office started throwin up one right after the next except for Creed. Dude was just lookin at everyone while eatin his food
roll.gif
roll.gif

creed is hilarious, he's my favorite, i wish they gave him more lines

"Saved this baby from falling down the stairs this morning. No, don't call me a hero. Do you know who the real heroes are? The guys who wake up everymorning and go into their normal jobs, and get a distress call from the commissioner, and take off their glasses and change into capes, and fly around fightingcrime. Those are the real heroes." - Dwight

rollin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Creed (although I think if he had a more prominent role, he wouldnt be as funny)
Andy
Michael

DWIGHT K. SCHRUTE
laugh.gif

It looks like Dwight 1.0 (early seasons) is much better than Dwight 2.0. I am currently watching season 3 now, and he is far and away my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom