Who's your television provider?

GOTTA GO WITH THE PEOPLE THAT PAY ME EVERY WEEK...
smokin.gif

Fios___Verizon_logo.jpg

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

I am currently without a cable and Internet provider because I just moved to Worcester MA. Who would you guys recommend for each? Except satellite cause that's extra at our apartment. The lady at the office told us Charter Communications and that's it. But I have been reading some bad reviews and stuff on the internet so I'm not sure if I want to deal with them.Again, who would you recommend for a cable and internet provider in my area? Doesn't have to be provided by the same company.
You have NO option as far as choosing a cable provider

Providers are exclusive from city to city

I am currently without a cable and Internet provider because I just moved to Worcester MA. Who would you guys recommend for each? Except satellite cause that's extra at our apartment. The lady at the office told us Charter Communications and that's it. But I have been reading some bad reviews and stuff on the internet so I'm not sure if I want to deal with them.Again, who would you recommend for a cable and internet provider in my area? Doesn't have to be provided by the same company.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Comcast
smh.gif

Wish I could get Verizon, it's funny they offer it around the corner in the townhomes but not in my condos
grin.gif
Truth but - reversed: they offer it to the condos not even 50 fifty feet away but not in any of the townhomes.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Comcast
smh.gif

Wish I could get Verizon, it's funny they offer it around the corner in the townhomes but not in my condos
grin.gif
Truth but - reversed: they offer it to the condos not even 50 fifty feet away but not in any of the townhomes.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

So I'm stuck with Charter? That sucks cause they have awful reviews.Well, who would you guys recommend for internet then?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

So I'm stuck with Charter? That sucks cause they have awful reviews.Well, who would you guys recommend for internet then?

Back
Top Bottom