Who's your television provider?

I am currently without a cable and Internet provider because I just moved to Worcester MA. Who would you guys recommend for each? Except satellite cause that's extra at our apartment. The lady at the office told us Charter Communications and that's it. But I have been reading some bad reviews and stuff on the internet so I'm not sure if I want to deal with them.Again, who would you recommend for a cable and internet provider in my area? Doesn't have to be provided by the same company.

I am currently without a cable and Internet provider because I just moved to Worcester MA. Who would you guys recommend for each? Except satellite cause that's extra at our apartment. The lady at the office told us Charter Communications and that's it. But I have been reading some bad reviews and stuff on the internet so I'm not sure if I want to deal with them.Again, who would you recommend for a cable and internet provider in my area? Doesn't have to be provided by the same company.

Time Warner. No other options.........
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Comcast
smh.gif

Wish I could get Verizon, it's funny they offer it around the corner in the townhomes but not in my condos
grin.gif

Trust me, u better of w/ Comcast. U get the deals w/o signin a contract for 2yrs. My neighbors had it and always had issues w/ their bill and what not.

I got Comcast

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Comcast
smh.gif

Wish I could get Verizon, it's funny they offer it around the corner in the townhomes but not in my condos
grin.gif

Trust me, u better of w/ Comcast. U get the deals w/o signin a contract for 2yrs. My neighbors had it and always had issues w/ their bill and what not.

I got Comcast

Back
Top Bottom