Whose got a slave?

10yqvk4.jpg

Originally Posted by JoocyStacks

When an individual has an another individual fulfilling all of their needs. For example, my girlfriend buys me food, medicine, gas, clothes; gives me massages, Sexual favors, $, chex mix that new asian style flavor(bomb); lets me drive her car, hotbox her car, pick her up, etc.  I think she's going to leave me pretty soon
frown.gif

this is your first post and this is how your gonna start
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoocyStacks

When an individual has an another individual fulfilling all of their needs. For example, my girlfriend buys me food, medicine, gas, clothes; gives me massages, Sexual favors, $, chex mix that new asian style flavor(bomb); lets me drive her car, hotbox her car, pick her up, etc.  I think she's going to leave me pretty soon
frown.gif

this is your first post and this is how your gonna start
laugh.gif

Minus the immorality of it and the inevitable revolt, watching spartacus made owning slaves seem awesome.

Minus the immorality of it and the inevitable revolt, watching spartacus made owning slaves seem awesome.

Imma try and help you out, it sounds like you're trying to brag about your situation and in reality you're just making yourself look bad. I know you made this thread thinking you were gonna get "mad props" and "you're the man 
pimp.gif
" but no. You're mooching off this girl who is nothing but good to you and you have the audacity to say she is your slave. Get your life together and get your own, you're the man in the relationship. Time to grow up and man up, a strong minded woman won't put up with this nonsense you call life 

Imma try and help you out, it sounds like you're trying to brag about your situation and in reality you're just making yourself look bad. I know you made this thread thinking you were gonna get "mad props" and "you're the man 
pimp.gif
" but no. You're mooching off this girl who is nothing but good to you and you have the audacity to say she is your slave. Get your life together and get your own, you're the man in the relationship. Time to grow up and man up, a strong minded woman won't put up with this nonsense you call life 

Back
Top Bottom