Whose got a slave?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Minus the immorality of it and the inevitable revolt, watching spartacus made owning slaves seem awesome.

The revolt was epic
pimp.gif

the last episode was one of the goriest things ive ever seen in my life
eek.gif

but i wondered why it didn't happen sooner, it seemed like the gladiators outnumbered the guards.
laugh.gif

Minus the immorality of it and the inevitable revolt, watching spartacus made owning slaves seem awesome.

The revolt was epic
pimp.gif

the last episode was one of the goriest things ive ever seen in my life
eek.gif

but i wondered why it didn't happen sooner, it seemed like the gladiators outnumbered the guards.
laugh.gif

I guess they really bought into the whole being a gladiator was a prestigious thing which is ridiculous but whatever lol

I guess they really bought into the whole being a gladiator was a prestigious thing which is ridiculous but whatever lol

im glad i wasn't the only one laughing at that...my man tum'bout glory and prestige in being a gladiator. That's why you in chains, locked up, pleasing the domina every night you man-%%!!$.

im glad i wasn't the only one laughing at that...my man tum'bout glory and prestige in being a gladiator. That's why you in chains, locked up, pleasing the domina every night you man-%%!!$.

my girl does a few of those things listed, all voluntarily but i don't consider her a slave...

edit: oh yeah my girl > yours

my girl does a few of those things listed, all voluntarily but i don't consider her a slave...

edit: oh yeah my girl > yours

this thread can be saved if you post pics, not sure he'll get banned...

but anyways op, stop being so beta and do your own stuff...

unless you want her to leave you

Couldn't do it
30t6p3b.gif

Couldn't do it
30t6p3b.gif

this thread can be saved if you post pics, not sure he'll get banned...

but anyways op, stop being so beta and do your own stuff...

unless you want her to leave you

Back
Top Bottom