Whts good with waynes money.

cash money is notorious for not paying their artists.

im sure that Baby is screwing Weezy over money even if he is his "son"

It probably slipped his mind since he's busy counting clocks all day on his walls

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

It probably slipped his mind since he's busy counting clocks all day on his walls
laugh.gif
+1

i dont think wayne have money like he be saying.....thats why he was on the road all year last year....trying to pay his debts off

idk ask baby.

From what i understand, baby just gives wayne what ever he wants.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

idk ask baby.

From what i understand, baby just gives wayne what ever he wants.

Apparently he also slips him a few things he doesnt want.

On the subject of Wayne here's something my told me about. This guy had way too much time on his hand

Wayne does not sell a lot of records contrary to many peoples beliefs... but he does say on his grind with features, but I doubt he keeps books on what he owesand things like that. He ain't broke he just don't care I guess.

Wayne is comfortable, he aint broke and neither is he up there with Jay and Diddy

I wish he would just go away...

Like...seriously disappear...all his verses jus magically turn 2 instrumentals and I never have to see or hear about this dude again.

4 real.

Didn't Baby screw B.G. and Juvie out of MILLIONS? And had to settle for MILLIONS! Wasn't Wayne about to leave Cash Money a few years ago? Add that up.Didn't you see Lil Wayne on cribs with his cookie cutter house and wack%%$* cars? You think Baby really cares about Wayne like that? Nah. He's pimpingthat dude and has been since he was a child. Not to mention molesting him, cus there's no other explanation for a grown man thinking it's cool to kisshis "father" on the lips at all, but especially when he grows up. Sound a lil Raz B-ish...

i cant wait for the youtube video where little wayne come out and confess everything him and baby did... word to chris stokes

I always thought Baby was treating Wayne like a pimp. Just giving him what he needs and no extra, lol.

No fact to back that up just what it looked like to me.

dudes got money, i doubt he gives a crap about a old bentley. His dad has got tons of cash and so does he.

They might make cake and not think of their bills while still spending. Also didn't someone mention a while back in the jewlery post that Baby claimedbankrupt. He paid for everything on credit and his debt went crazy.

Back
Top Bottom