Why are Dodge Challenger & Charger Drivers Terrible?

Which do you own

• Charger

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Add black dodge rams.

they treat the gas pedal like an on/off switch.
Every damn time.
download.jpg

This is a question I been asking myself lately... Dudes make me not emm want a Hellcat no more bruh.
I cruise in my white 5.0 :lol: unless I'm challenged or I'm on the backroads in my area.....I like the turns b.
Hemi boys doe, straight mashing the pedal anytime and anywhere :smh:

This is a question I been asking myself lately... Dudes make me not emm want a Hellcat no more bruh.
I cruise in my white 5.0 :lol: unless I'm challenged or I'm on the backroads in my area.....I like the turns b.
Hemi boys doe, straight mashing the pedal anytime and anywhere :smh:

That's a fact. Everything is a race to them.

What if I just want to put cruise control on and listen to a podcast on my way home from work.

I haven't seen many SRT drivers driving crazy, but for sure the base model drivers. I thought dudes in the East Bay were bad, but Chicago is on another level with the number of heavily dented/duct taped/missing bumper Dodge Chargers/Challengers, G37s, and various early-mid 2000 luxury cars. These are the worst and most dangerous drivers I've ever seen in my life outside of certain parts of South/Southeast Asia :lol:

I'm not exaggerating when I say they drive like it's a destruction derby, and the @#$@ load of bumpers just laying around the 290/294 prove it. Zero signals, changing 3 lanes at one time, driving 100 mph in peak traffic, blasting down the breakdown lane during traffic jams and swerving into exits while almost running you off the road...this is just ordinary driving in Chicago to me now

woah woah no mustang slander lets get back on track to slandering the land boats.
stang drivers are worse than chrysler but more fly about their ****..
Its always them V6 mofos that think no one can tell the difference because they cant. :lol: Its kills me when they put exhaust on it. Sounding like Nissans. :lol:
don’t see too many muscle v6 cars on the road. The public done shamed and educated the masses. I mob a 2500 pro master daily so i see everything.

worst drivers are the tesla minivan looking things..

speaking of dodge trucks.. been seeing alotta wrecks lately With Rams in it.. and they come out barely touched. other cars looked trashed during aftermath

stang drivers are worse than chrysler but more fly about their ****..
don’t see too many muscle v6 cars on the road. The public done shamed and educated the masses. I mob a 2500 pro master daily so i see everything.
Shhhiii…Texas is last to everything. :smh: You cant throw a ball out the window without hitting a V6 Dodge or a Raptor(I feel like a majority of Raptors are in Texas. :lol:)

any import 1991-1995 4 door camry or accord missing a hubcap going 85 and up is probably on some dope. leave em alone as they don’t know where their destination is.

freeways belong to the truckers. shout out to the 16 wheelers ..

Amazon vans are getting annoying asf..

Add black dodge rams.

they treat the gas pedal like an on/off switch.
I kid you not, just yesterday a black ram cut across 2 lanes and cut me off to get off an exit at the last second. Truck had one of the tallest lift kits I've ever seen. Also was decorated with the following stickers :blue line flag, second ammendment, NRA, and "we the people"

It's the exact opposite of Mustang and Corvette drivers, they drive slow

A lot of Charger and Challenger drivers seem like they have something to prove. I always figured it was little man or little d(pause) syndrome.

worst drivers are the tesla minivan looking things..

speaking of dodge trucks.. been seeing alotta wrecks lately With Rams in it.. and they come out barely touched. other cars looked trashed during aftermath
Ram best pick ups on the road

ram owner here

Back
Top Bottom