Why are girls heartless? (Girl Problem)

whole lotta drama in this thread. who argues over a message board?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

we don't like competition specially once it's official.. We're not heartless were sensitive jealous, and most of all insecure.

Originally Posted by meldr

we don't like competition specially once it's official.. We're not heartless were sensitive jealous, and most of all insecure.
But when you're told there is no competition, why not take our word for it? Especially when our actions dictate that.

I hate it when girls bring in their insecurities from previous relationships.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by youngwill500

I give this girl everything..i bend over backwards all the time for this girl.. I know sometimes a @##!, but thats only once every blue moon..i treated her with mad respect.. but she is so caught up on being jealous of my best friend, which is a girl.. that ive known for 8years.. who is dating my male best friend for 10years.. for 4 years... we fight and argue over her..all the time.. we fight all the time now, over dumb stuff..because she is sometimes rude and immature..i feel like she takes everything i do for her, for granted.....and then she texts me saying she needs a break from me for a little while..
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Start of problems right there
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by meldr

But when you're told there is no competition, why not take our word for it? Especially when our actions dictate that.

I hate it when girls bring in their insecurities from previous relationships.
if only it were that easy...we're complicated you can assure us all day long but in the back of our minds we're afraid we're going toget hurt... I had issues with this before and might still if the girls who used to bug my boyfriend we're still in the picture and we've been togethera while. Don't get me wrong we want to trust you and do it just takes time to build that much confidence in someone the best thing to do is say "If itbothers you that much I won't talk to her" and really lay off the platonic relationship for a while after some time passes she will realize its not abig deal. OR you can include your "friend" in outings with your girlfriend if they become friends then you have the perfect outcome.

You can put them on a pedestal man. I treat the ungrateful ones who don't matter like dirt. be a %%+$$*% to them.

i'm a girl, we are very protective. she is always guna be jealous of your best friend just because she isn't the ONLY girl in your life. sorry to say,all you can do is prove to her that you are trustworthy. it's her decision to trust you or not. i believe that everyone should be trusted until theyviolate that trust, if you haven't done anything to break the trust that's her problem for not believing you. another thing; you could always try andget your best friend and her on that "bff status" then you wouldn't have a problem lol. keep your head up
smile.gif

yo fam, you need to a be man
she don't want a female, feel me?
but for real, just keep it movin' pimpin'

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

your mothers crazy

laugh.gif
*waits for FromThaTown to come report her*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh man I can't believe you brought it up, I apologize to anybody in that thread on NT. I was hella drunk at 3 or 4 in the morning and decided tojump on NT to create a thread. You got my rollin.

Lately......it just seems like there are no good girls anymore. I just had lunch with my ex-coworkers that wants to screw this manager at my job and he has agirlfriend and everything. Granted she is my friend but this wasn't the first time I had this conversation with someone from my job that had the samemindset.

Back
Top Bottom