Why are Jordan XI le's slept on?

yea the bred pair was sick..any other cw well maybe even that one id wait till they outlet it lol

No they are NOT a true number. A TRUE NUMBER doesn't have any significant changes outside of being low top.

I already schooled some dudes on the other Jordan forums and I got tired of it really quick. Don't make me do this again.

These shoes are no different from the phat 1s and those aren't a true number.

So by your definition birdman
These are not true Jays...

But these are ... ?

You must think these are True Jays too :lol:

LOL good one.
IMO, those Lows which came out during the original release are true Jordans.
Those lows which were invented during retroing afterwards look mostly lame.
I mean, how dare they to release low versions of the 5, 6, 8, 9 and 12 just look
totally off. They look awesome as mids but the low does not do them justice.
The XVII lows are IMO the best looking lows ever.

Thats fine. You already seem set in your beliefs so that would be a mission Brodie.
But I'm not going to this again, especially right now. I'm in line for the charcoals.

Tell this to Nike and Michael Jordan. MJ wore the AJ XI I.E.s in the NBA playoffs 1996 in against the Knicks and Magic
and he did play well in them too,

OG CWs are dope.

The reason why people don't like them is that JB *****d them out in a million and a half lame CWs.

I recently had a chance to pick up the all black referee only OG version, but wasn't feeling the price so I passed.

^---Yeah, I have the OG white and also the 2003 black/red and whites. I got them for around $50.

I really only like the OG colorways. Not a fan of the contrast stitching that they put on the other ones.

None of my soles on my white ones are yellow either .

I personally always liked 'em. I wish they made some better colorways though.

One day, the all black referee PE's will release...one day.

Loved the 03 black/red IEs. So comfy and durable.

But the 96 IE black/reds are :smokin :smokin . Hope they release those.

Love em.

Wear them once every week and half or so..
Got this pair and the white pair in '05 when they randomnly popped up on Eastbay. $49.99

-J-

I Don't Think That They're Necessarily "Slept On" But Just Less Popular. I Can't Think Of Any Air Jordan When The Low Was As Popular As The Mid Other Than Maybe The 13.....And That Was Just The Black/Blue. People May Want Chutneys Now, But Now Then. The Argument About These Not Being A True 11 Is Dumb. How Are They Not True And MJ Wore Them In Games Opposite The Regular Black/Red 11 In The 1996 Playoffs? Some People Just Talk To Hear Themselves. NT May Have Changed Their Format, But Somethings Never Will. LOL.:lol:

actually, the simplicity of the refs made them the only one i liked.

jordan_xi_ie_refs.jpg

Last edited:
I personally always liked 'em. I wish they made some better colorways though.

One day, the all black referee PE's will release...one day.
I would love to see JB make a 'space jam' low in the I.E.'s! 

Last edited:
always wanted the ref's PE

very underated model

actually wearing my low nlk/red right now :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom