Why are melos all just so ugly?

Im with you 100% Melos are hella ugly IMO. There not even decent. I would rather wear some Lebrons.

Don't like any low 1.5s
Don't like any 5.5s
Only like grey/white/caro M3s (I own those)
Only like eggplant & the greenish looking M4s

So there are nice Melos

melos before and after 5.5 are
sick.gif

tooooooooooo bulky.
smile.gif

I like the Melo line. It really depends on the colorway and each model.
1.5-mid-blk/university blue (QS) and white/red 1.5 lows-all are garbage
5.5-Black/university blue
M3-USA color and black/university
M4-Eggplants, Blk/uni, and Oak hill

They look nice at first. But will eventually look bad when Melo does another embarrassing moment in life.

Not sure why, maybe because Melo gave crappy inputs? Yeah they're better than some of the team Jordans, but team Jordans are ugly too so that doesn'tsay much. Compare it to other signature lines, Pippens, Pennys, Barkleys, of course Jordans, the Melo line is horrible. And his stupid behaviors on/off thecourt doesn't help promote the shoes. Jordan needs to drop that douche and stick with Chris Paul. I don't like the first CP shoe either, but I hope itgets better. IMO Companies would have better success sticking with competitors with a clean cut image, not some immature kid with tattoos everywhere and try tospeak for his whole team that they just gave up during a playoff series. Or sucker punch someone then runs away from the action. A lot of people have zerorespect for Anthony.

In the right colorways, the 5.5 is a pretty nice shoe. Really like the Black/White one.

Others, i'm not crazy about. They just look unfinished to me.

CP3 >>> All Melos ever released

I don't see myself ever copping a pair of CP3s (well, maybe), therefore; I seriously doubt I will ever cop a pair of Melos. Not to mention, I'm notreally a fan of Melo. JB should have went with Lebron instead.

Never liked any of them. I couldnt picture myself wearing them on the court. I just think they are all ugly.

Originally Posted by samchris

CP3 >>> All Melos ever released

I don't see myself ever copping a pair of CP3s (well, maybe), therefore; I seriously doubt I will ever cop a pair of Melos. Not to mention, I'm not really a fan of Melo. JB should have went with Lebron instead.

laugh.gif
do you have any idea what your talking about??? do you reallythink that JB has enough money to offer Lebron what Nike did.... Lebron knows that he is marketable.. so why would he sing under JB and have his name second toJordan while he can have his own line under Nike...

Back
Top Bottom