Why are melos all just so ugly?

i think the M3 was the best looking, the 5.5 in my opinion was more of a casual shoe to rock with jeans

the only ones i like are the 3rd ones that came out. new ones are too bulky for me

Never wanted a pair of Melo's..........some of the shoes in his sig line are dope but I always felt compelled to cop something else. Not upset about iteither.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Im with you 100% Melos are hella ugly IMO. There not even decent. I would rather wear some Lebrons.

I'd put these

1646330252_110ab23d19.jpg
and these
nike-zoom-lebron-iv-2.jpg

next to almost every jordan after XII, plus the VIII IX and X

Really, there hasn't be a legit LINE of nike sig shoes since they had Jordan/Payton/Pippen/Penny/Kidd at the same time.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by samchris

CP3 >>> All Melos ever released

I don't see myself ever copping a pair of CP3s (well, maybe), therefore; I seriously doubt I will ever cop a pair of Melos. Not to mention, I'm not really a fan of Melo. JB should have went with Lebron instead.

laugh.gif
do you have any idea what your talking about??? do you really think that JB has enough money to offer Lebron what Nike did.... Lebron knows that he is marketable.. so why would he sing under JB and have his name second to Jordan while he can have his own line under Nike...
Uh...I believe I do know what I am talking about. You are thinking present tense. When they were both rookies there was a lot of debate as to whowould be better. Obviously now, we can say Lebron is the better player and yes he is more marketable than Melo and can stand on his own, but as rookies whoknew.

I know most of you will consider them a Jordan signature shoe, but I think the "Melo" II's are really nice.

well I just ordered these M4's (Midnight/Navy-Wheat-White)

sidelineapparel_1999_167322765

got the shorts to match

sidelineapparel_2001_31282888

hoping they will match up with the fitted I'm about to buy

b65638_NDnogB.jpg

btw anyone done business with Sideline Apparel ? juss ordered them sunday night I'll post pics when they get here.

obviouisly, the inspiration of the shoe was to create an unglier sneaker in order to give people a better body image about themselves
nerd.gif

i've liked all of Melo's sig shoes. but before this year, i didnt own a pair. these are the pairs that i have

both pairs are
pimp.gif
and are a great overall shoe.

Back
Top Bottom