Why are NY females so gassed up? vol. !#@@+ you're not that cute.

ight so I go to college at Howard and we have females from all over the country. most of them reside from Texas, Georgia, Jersey, D.M.V, Chicago and New York. In the 2 semesters I've been here it seems most NY females have this "i'm better/prettier than everybody" type swag. I be hearing storiesleft and right "my ex bought me gucci this prada that, $300 dollar camera this...blah blah, etc". Not to mention out of all the regions i mentionedthey're the most unattractive. So what I would like to know is...who the HELL is gassing these females up....like da heck is goin on in New York thatthese girls come out here thinkin they dimes when they barely pushin a 6. somebody explain?

malikdagoat wrote:
ight so I go to college at Howard and we have females from all over the country. most of them reside from Texas, Georgia, Jersey, D.M.V, Chicago and New York. In the 2 semesters I've been here it seems most NY females have this "i'm better/prettier than everybody" type swag. I be hearing stories left and right "my ex bought me gucci this prada that, $300 dollar camera this...blah blah, etc". Not to mention out of all the regions i mentioned they're the most unattractive. So what I would like to know is...who the HELL is gassing these females up....like da heck is goin on in New York that these girls come out here thinkin they dimes when they barely pushin a 6. somebody explain?

- its not just the females. the further you get in school you'll see its NY people in general. they know everything, and nothing is like it is in NY, andthey'll have no problem reminding you of this every chance they get
eyes.gif

- oh and prepare for the 'you mad', and 'you hatin' responses in 5, 4, 3, 2,.......

You've got a lot of lame +@! dudes that gas these wack +@! broads heads cause they trying to beat and as a result these hood boogers walk around likethey're God almighty.

Originally Posted by RellNye

You've got a lot of lame +@! dudes that gas these wack +@! broads heads cause they trying to beat and as a result these hood boogers walk around like they're God almighty.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

malikdagoat wrote:
ight so I go to college at Howard and we have females from all over the country. most of them reside from Texas, Georgia, Jersey, D.M.V, Chicago and New York. In the 2 semesters I've been here it seems most NY females have this "i'm better/prettier than everybody" type swag. I be hearing stories left and right "my ex bought me gucci this prada that, $300 dollar camera this...blah blah, etc". Not to mention out of all the regions i mentioned they're the most unattractive. So what I would like to know is...who the HELL is gassing these females up....like da heck is goin on in New York that these girls come out here thinkin they dimes when they barely pushin a 6. somebody explain?

- its not just the females. the further you get in school you'll see its NY people in general. they know everything, and nothing is like it is in NY, and they'll have no problem reminding you of this every chance they get
eyes.gif

- oh and prepare for the 'you mad', and 'you hatin' responses in 5, 4, 3, 2,.......

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I think of that video posted here a couple of months back where those very medicore looking girls were complaining about dudes constantly coming on to them.

"Can i walk wit chu? I cant walk with chu?"

YOU people are the reason theyre gassed up. YOU! ITS YOU!

laugh.gif

You've got a lot of lame +@! dudes that gas these wack +@! broads heads cause they trying to beat and as a result these hood boogers walk around like they're God almighty.

Basically.

Basically.

I attended HS in NY and I know what the OP is talking about, they're very annoying.

I know the exact reason, it be the BEAST that be trying 2 HOLLA at them..

they gas their heads up WAAAY 2 much, making them feel pricelist...

and when the BEAST do that, they have no idea on the effects of what they do..

the after effect being, mess it up for the non beast, trying 2 holla...

Basically. Many of the dudes in NY I observed were thirstier than a Somalian immigrant.

Everyone thats saying its because of the NY dudes, I dont agree with that. I had a chick out here that I kept on a leash from age 15-18. Her self esteem waslower than dirt even though she looked great.

She moved to florida 4 years ago and did a complete 180...#$*%@ even admitted that all the starving *+* dudes out there contributed to her acting like a stuckup #$*%@ now
smh.gif

So yea, its not just NY.

Yep.

And that's not just NY. That's everywhere.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yep.

And that's not just NY. That's everywhere.
seriously that type of %%+% is like a damn epidemic. in every single city there are infinite number of broads having their egos boostedexponentially by lame dudes

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

blame the lame #%%@#+ who gas them both in NYC and the dudes at ya school cuz apparently there are dudes there giving them the exxon treatment

TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN!

im from ny so i see it all the time chicks that would get no play anywhere else dudes be starvin.

1. cuz the bad chics got wife up @ 13

2. "sonnnnn she got a phatty tho!"

3. all the good looking chics move outta ny

4. dudes got nothing else better to do in da hood when u on the block 15 hrs a day u gotta kill time somehow.

its NYC everyone thinks there S dont stink and there gods gift
hate it or love it it is what it is
but its majorly the kitty starved kids that screw up these females...weather they're ugly or not
if you do holla at a dime in or from NYC....goodluck

Back
Top Bottom