Why are NY females so gassed up? vol. !#@@+ you're not that cute.

NY might be the worst, but its every where

If these lame as dudes wasn't gassing up these half decent looking chicks we wouldn't have this problem The trick is to get stuck up with they as too,if she ain't on point let her as know, like she better before you holla at her

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

ight so I go to college at Howard and we have females from all over the country. most of them reside from Texas, Georgia, Jersey, D.M.V, Chicago and New York. In the 2 semesters I've been here it seems most NY females have this "i'm better/prettier than everybody" type swag. I be hearing stories left and right "my ex bought me gucci this prada that, $300 dollar camera this...blah blah, etc". Not to mention out of all the regions i mentioned they're the most unattractive. So what I would like to know is...who the HELL is gassing these females up....like da heck is goin on in New York that these girls come out here thinkin they dimes when they barely pushin a 6. somebody explain?
being from D.C.
people dont really like HU girls because they feel like their all stuck up except for the ones who are from D.C. themselves.... not saying its true but theones that fit the stereotype definitely mess it up for the rest of them....

O.p you got to Hu man I wouldnt give a flying @#$@$# about a Ny girl and they Stank attitudes..I got to School Down south and Im from Uptop they Act the Sameway in Ny the difference is that the Ny girls can be stank because Yall aint Cracking they heads but Ny dudes in Dc get beat down on Campus for bumping that Nytalk all Crazy I learned my Lesson at yall Homecomnig so When im In Dc I act accordingly plus.. Its all the Rest Haven Dudes gas these Bums up like they godsgifts like Christmas. When they come back to Ny they Just another shorty on the block...If i was you Id leave em to be mad by theyself

It's the same way where I stay. These broads are wild delusional. Enh, that's what happens when you gas 'em up though. Maybe they'll smarten upand humble themselves once they realize most dudes just be doin' that to increases the probability of getting the buns.

laugh.gif

Aight so MAN LAW. Blame the thirsty,lame #@% %++!$$ for gassin up the mooked broads

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

LA > NY

I rented an X5 for a month, and hung around some of my boys in Burbank that do editing, and mess around with their Indie films.

I got so much good box.... I figured that since LA only gas up dimes, the regular population of fine chicks are willing to give it up to a guy selling themdreams.

NY is the worst - "Im sayin do' I jus metchu an all" -

Originally Posted by Smedroc

NY dudes simpin too hard

Hey pipe down there my good chap. You're from a land where bad-toothed women reign supreme. Dudes getting domed up cheesgrater style that's whyhe's mad. Cheerio!

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

NY dudes simpin too hard

Hey pipe down there my good chap. You're from a land where bad-toothed women reign supreme. Dudes getting domed up cheesgrater style that's why he's mad. Cheerio!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I know the exact reason, it be the BEAST that be trying 2 HOLLA at them..

they gas their heads up WAAAY 2 much, making them feel pricelist...

and when the BEAST do that, they have no idea on the effects of what they do..

the after effect being, mess it up for the non beast, trying 2 holla...
roll.gif

wow, pricelist?

New Yorkers always get the most love when you O.T. regardless if it's for school, vaca, or business...

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

roll.gif

wow, pricelist?
CYSTER
PRICELIST

NT can't spell

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

New Yorkers always get the most love when you O.T. regardless if it's for school, vaca, or business...
I agree when I go away for work and they ask where Im from I always tell them well Im in Florida for school but I keep my apartment in Nyc theydont ask nothing about School they just wanna talk about what Ny is like.

And I agree with Homie who said all $%$% is gassed even the Fat ones thats so real
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

wow, pricelist?
CYSTER
PRICELIST

NT can't spell

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

ight so I go to college at Howard and we have females from all over the country. most of them reside from Texas, Georgia, Jersey, D.M.V, Chicago and New York. In the 2 semesters I've been here it seems most NY females have this "i'm better/prettier than everybody" type swag. I be hearing stories left and right "my ex bought me gucci this prada that, $300 dollar camera this...blah blah, etc". Not to mention out of all the regions i mentioned they're the most unattractive. So what I would like to know is...who the HELL is gassing these females up....like da heck is goin on in New York that these girls come out here thinkin they dimes when they barely pushin a 6. somebody explain?

makin' HU look real bad wit' that paragraph
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

and you know Cali runs THICK on HU's campus--male and female.

makin' HU look real bad wit' that paragraph
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

and you know Cali runs THICK on HU's campus--male and female.

How did i make HU look bad? I just said females here from New York tend to have a bad attitude and are gassed up. The rest of the females here for the mostpart are cool. So i don't see your point.

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

NY dudes simpin too hard
Hey pipe down there my good chap. You're from a land where bad-toothed women reign supreme. Dudes getting domed up cheesgrater style that's why he's mad. Cheerio!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

wow, pricelist?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got me dying here
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom