Why are NY females so gassed up? vol. !#@@+ you're not that cute.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by RellNye

You've got a lot of lame +@! dudes that gas these wack +@! broads heads cause they trying to beat and as a result these hood boogers walk around like they're God almighty.
Basically. Many of the dudes in NY I observed were thirstier than a Somalian immigrant.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

aren't chicks gassed everywhere though? it's like that here in MD/D.C. too...

Yup I go to school with them I have never seen more tracks and unwalkable shoes in my life. Baltimore &%$# don't hold a candle to "stuck up"NYC girls. So its not just NY and HU girls are stuck up period. Just because ppl are used to one area's level of conceit doesn't make another groupsany worse
~Harlem

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

You've got a lot of lame +@! dudes that gas these wack +@! broads heads cause they trying to beat and as a result these hood boogers walk around like they're God almighty.
Basically. Many of the dudes in NY I observed were thirstier than a Somalian immigrant.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

aren't chicks gassed everywhere though? it's like that here in MD/D.C. too...

Yup I go to school with them I have never seen more tracks and unwalkable shoes in my life. Baltimore &%$# don't hold a candle to "stuck up" NYC girls. So its not just NY and HU girls are stuck up period. Just because ppl are used to one area's level of conceit doesn't make another groups any worse
~Harlem
you aint never lied...
these chicks act like they Americas next top model but they're really Americas next top hood rat...
stuck up UMES broads FTL.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Get a blog.
Furreal?? you tellin him to get a blog, as Cube said you better check yoself b4 you wreck yoself. You comin into this thread telling another dudeto get a blog because he wanted to inform niketalk about his opinion on that subject matter, and you are coming in here acting all high and mighty makin fun ofdude for making a thread when you took the time to read his thread, and then respond to it. if you really didn't care you would've hit the back buttonand gone to another thread, but you desperate for attention huh just had to be the one to call him out??? maybe you should be the one with the blog kid so youcan express all that anger and frustration and desperation for attention u got bottled up inside.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by phillypac

agree

these NYC lames are not built for the game so they try to cuff everything and anything
You live in the armpit of America..
Oh, He from North Carolina too?

Spoiler [+]
"HeHeHeHe..."
indifferent.gif

That wasn't me who typed that by the way,
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

agree

these NYC lames are not built for the game so they try to cuff everything and anything
U sound mad my dude. Them NYC boys ran the MTA on ur girl?
Its all good, we dont wanna keep her.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Got myself a new phrase. yoink.

agree

Son you from Philly. I know you not talking.

You live in one of the ugliest cities in America my dude.

its all these thirsty dudes gassing up the mud ducks thats why they have that mentality

Originally Posted by instant klassic

What do you expect? He lives in the land of Freeway beards, man-capris, and state with the ugliest documented people..

+1 Being a bum is actually cool out there.

i gotta agree wif dude im from nyc n the girls got thing where almost all of em think they are models....even the most butt chicks think they are to good forevery1

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

91129__sigel_l.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NY chicks are only gassed till you

1. show them you're "harder" than them. A lotta these chicks develop early (esp in the hood) so they're used to hearing all types of lame !%% !%! from dudes. A lot of them only respond to serious type dudes so you gotta come at them with some balanced aggression
2. Come at them as people and not as pieces of meat. Even if a chick is BAD, i'll approach her sarcastically or with a convo sparker. That throws a curveball

It's all in the first impression and approach. Step your game up.

I concur slim...

I'm from DC... my girl is from NY...Queens, Far Rockaway....Redfern/Ocean Village to be exact...

It's all about the way you come at them...and it definitely isn't just NY girls from my experience. I've lived in NC, OH, MD, VA, DC and havevisited numerous other states. I think the attitude is what irks the OP the most. Out in NOVA, females just seem mad passive. You can get away with a lot of BSwith them. Same goes for a lot of girls in many other areas. Point in case, it is all in the approach, and if a girl is looking ugly like that, why go for her?Step the game up and pull a better, more refined piece. If you do go for that particular type of girl with the attitude and gassed head, bring them down byshowing that you're not like every other thirsty cat trying to get them drawers, even if that really is your mission.

Plus...my man, isn't the female to male ratio at HU still 7:1.... no worries, if it's an NY girl you want, an NY girl you can get. Plenty of themaround.

Martin Lawrence/RUNTELDAT: " Leave them *@$! alone Jesse"

Back
Top Bottom