Why Are So Many Successful Black Women Unmarried?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by inheritedhornet

Im not waiting around for black men. Interracial dating for the win. Broaden my options!
Yay there's hope!

Unless you're 6ft11, have an 8 pack, the cut, 40 inch biceps and defined trapezius muscles word to Catcher Freeman, YNS.

Standards are too high, this one lady in this special I saw about it said 6ft5
laugh.gif
I guess I missed the cut by an inch.

one can argue the reason why the relationship wont work is because everyone is running around with "sides"

as if it's some sort of emotional safeguard...like, "oh, you were cheating? me too! somehow cheating on you makes it hurt less that you cheated on me....and we're breaking up...." why even be together?

that's lightweight lame, imo.

I agree but people don't want to feel played so they do what makes them feel more comfortable in the relationship. I also think people just like thenewness factor of meeting somebody new so they just go from person to person like its a drug high. That is why everybody keeps all these opposite sex"friends"
laugh.gif

At Temple most of the women there aren't as mature as the might appear. Most of them are still in that "I will only talk to you if you have status"(Letters, Athlete, etc.) and from that will pass up many good men. But once they grow out of it they tend to look for more narrow brothas, but this might be from the experience of getting played so many times by other dudes.

On looks thats relative. My theory is that Most of the communications majors(which are most of the good looking females) are just in school to find I man IMO.

I can't agree with that at least with Temple cause I don't have no problem with chicks there. Maybe your are honestly going after chicks that are outof your league and/or you are unattractive to them. Hey it happens

Im not waiting around for black men. Interracial dating for the win. Broaden my options!
Yay there's hope!
I'm glad she posted that. I was in Lord and Taylor the other day and saw a nice interracial couple (sound like I'm in the 60s
laugh.gif
). I posted on Twitter that more black women should go this route. I don'thave a problem with it at all. If you're happy, you're happy.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

inheritedhornet wrote:
Yay there's hope!
I'm glad she posted that. I was in Lord and Taylor the other day and saw a nice interracial couple (sound like I'm in the 60s
laugh.gif
). I posted on Twitter that more black women should go this route. I don't have a problem with it at all. If you're happy, you're happy.

Too many black chicks are completely closed minded and reject decent guys in order to hold off for that "tall, muscular chocolate dude"they think will "protect" them and save them from social ambiguity.
They need to realize that there is a whole world of men that find black women beautiful and are willing to become involved.
I'm sick of hearing that "nobody understands me but a black man" business.
The only person a woman needs to understand herself, is herself. After that everything else falls into place.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by Lazy B

inheritedhornet wrote:
Yay there's hope!
laugh.gif
). I posted on Twitter that more black women should go this route. I don't have a problem with it at all. If you're happy, you're happy.
Too many black chicks are completely closed minded and reject decent guys in order to hold off for that "tall, muscular chocolate dude" they think will "protect" them and save them from social ambiguity.
They need to realize that there is a whole world of men that find black women beautiful and are willing to become involved.
I'm sick of hearing that "nobody understands me but a black man" business.
The only person a woman needs to understand herself, is herself. After that everything else falls into place.
This right here.

If I'm not mistaken, I heard many European dudes are cool w/ black women (particularly African women). I see it at the family parties sometimes.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

one can argue the reason why the relationship wont work is because everyone is running around with "sides"

as if it's some sort of emotional safeguard...like, "oh, you were
cheating? me too! somehow cheating on you makes it hurt less that you
cheated on
me....and we're breaking up...." why even be together?

that's lightweight lame, imo.

I agree but people don't want to feel played so they do what makes them feel more comfortable in the relationship. I also think people just like the newness factor of meeting somebody new so they just go from person to person like its a drug high. That is why everybody keeps all these opposite sex "friends"
laugh.gif

At Temple most of the women there aren't as mature as the might
appear. Most of them are still in that "I will only
talk to you if you have status"(Letters, Athlete, etc.) and from that
will pass up many good men. But once they grow out of it they tend to
look for more
narrow brothas, but this might be from the experience of getting played
so many times by other dudes.

On looks thats relative. My theory is that Most of the
communications majors(which are most of the good looking females) are
just in school to find I man IMO.

I can't agree with that at least with Temple cause I don't have no problem with chicks there. Maybe your are honestly going after chicks that are out of your league and/or you are unattractive to them. Hey it happens

cant say Temple has a lot of girls that would be out of anyone's league frankly
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

cant say Temple has a lot of girls that would be out of anyone's league frankly

roll.gif
I would have to agree. I'm yet to meet a girl at Temple who challenges me intellectually, not even our student body president *shots fired*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

This right here.

If I'm not mistaken, I heard many European dudes are cool w/ black women (particularly African women). I see it at the family parties sometimes.

part of the reason i want to teach in Italy...i think A Bronx Tale did it for me
laugh.gif

but i've never had a problem meeting good black men...

All I got to say is WE (as in decent Black men, are still around, but if females are still trying to make that judgement on some "Love atFirst Sight" BS like they can tell who is what by looking at them, they better get comfortable being single.

It's Love at First Hour+ Long conversation, Not Love at first :30 seconds of looking at.

Some females gotta stop trying to outweigh a person's character by how they look physically or perform sexually.

~ Speaking as a decent black man who is dating a wonderful young lady.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

say it aint so ATL....no diversity?

Meh, if you like black women ATL is your city. Not saying that I don't, but I get bored easily. Monotony isn't my thing. I was hype when I hooked upwith my first white girl in the city.
laugh.gif

Not only is there not much diversity, it's also a bit segregated.

The only Asian women I have seen in Atlanta are at Emory or Georgia Tech, and I'm not even playing or trying to be funny.

I know there are more, but chances are if you see an Asian chick, she's there for school. Which is good.
pimp.gif

I'm sure there is more diversity in the surrounding towns/suburbs.....especially north of ATL.

I'm strictly speaking inside the loop.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

The only Asian women I have seen in Atlanta are at Emory or Georgia Tech, and I'm not even playing or trying to be funny.

I know there are more, but chances are if you see an Asian chick, she's there for school. Which is good.
pimp.gif

I'm sure there is more diversity in the surrounding towns/suburbs.....especially north of ATL.

I'm strictly speaking inside the loop.
My Asian friend was complaining about the lack of Asian women, especially after he graduated Emory.

As far as diversity goes----Atlanta was the spot around 1995 till about 2001---the Olympics brought in a whole bunch of people , esp women from allaround-----then till about 2000, things started to change especially the social scene. Clubs in the Buckhead area shut down----and now you have ahoodrat/homosexual epicdemic spread across the city so it sort of scared the diverse crowds away from ATL.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yay there's hope!

Unless you're 6ft11, have an 8 pack, the cut, 40 inch biceps and defined trapezius muscles word to Catcher Freeman, YNS.

Standards are too high, this one lady in this special I saw about it said 6ft5
laugh.gif
I guess I missed the cut by an inch.
Boooo there's no hope!

Back
Top Bottom