Why are so many teams passing on Vick?

Vick > ______ jk
indifferent.gif

Michael Jenkins has never been an All-Pro receiver and even thougth he is on the rise, neither has Roddy White (maybe last year).

Vick's receivers dropped a lot of balls and the money they spent on Peerless Price was some of the most wasted money ever.

I suspect that with a half of a season's worth of training, Vick could be better than at least 10 QBs that are currently starters (not including Rookiestarters).

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

I suspect that with a half of a season's worth of training, Vick could be better than at least 10 QBs that are currently starters (not including Rookie starters).

Would you care to give us a list of 10?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@ Seneca Wallace being a starting QB in the NFL....
I would like Vick to prove all these people wrong. I'll take my chances with any QB that can go into Green Bay during the playoffs in the snow and pull outa W.

Shaun Hill
Marc Bulger
David Garrard
JaMarcus Russell
Matt Schaub (the Falcons definitely thought this way)
The Vikings combo
Kerry Collins (even though they have Vince Young)
Chad Pennington
Trent Edwards
Byron Leftwich or any of the other four non-rookie QBs on their roster
EDIT: Kyle Orton

Michael Jenkins has never been an All-Pro receiver and even thougth he is on the rise, neither has Roddy White (maybe last year).
I know I was being sarcastic
laugh.gif

Seattle? Heavens no
tired.gif

Mora + Knapp + Vick = no good

Well he's on probation, wants too much $, he's overrated, he can't throw (worst comp. % in NFL), a major distraction, he's not a good qb is what I'm saying. I hope he signs with the cfl or afl. I do like him so I'm not a hater he's just not... Idk how else to put it

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@ Seneca Wallace being a starting QB in the NFL....
I would like Vick to prove all these people wrong. I'll take my chances with any QB that can go into Green Bay during the playoffs in the snow and pull out a W.
Who said Seneca is gonna start? We all know Seneca will always be behind Hasselback. But I can see Vick being second on the depth chart in fronton Seneca.

Shaun Hill
Marc Bulger
David Garrard
JaMarcus Russell
Matt Schaub (the Falcons definitely thought this way)
The Vikings combo
Kerry Collins (even though they have Vince Young)
Chad Pennington
Trent Edwards
Byron Leftwich or any of the other four non-rookie QBs on their roster
EDIT: Kyle Orton

I do not agree with these sir. word has it green bay has some interest

word has it green bay has some interest

Correct. Green Bay hasn't didn't close the door on Vick threw the media so yes that means that they are interested. Bottomline is, Vick needs to gosomewhere that is noted as a real football town so to speak, ie. Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Dallas, Washington, or Baltimore. He needs to go somewhere where thefans would automatically accept him just for the fact that the owner or coach made the decision to bring him in.

90% of all Madden users will now be using the Eagles unless they make some drastic edits
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..wildcat formation anonymous

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

90% of all Madden users will now be using the Eagles unless they make some drastic edits
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..wildcat formation anonymous
This is gonna piss me off since I've been using the Eagles as my main squad since 04. The Raiders in Madden are
eek.gif

if the skins were smart they would've picked up vick so that the eagles...or any other team in the conference...couldn't get him. who cares if he'splaying qb, he's still naturally athletic and can be used elsewhere. im a diehard skins fan...but i must say that Jason Campbell is inconsistent..notsaying that id take vick over him...but i needa change at qb

Because they scared of that man..They dont want him to really suceed..All that money they are paying rookies, they need to pay players with WINS..NFL anCollege are two diffrent things..He will be either a ******* or Lion next year..Or maby in Miami..Dallas can use him..I can do this for days..All he has to dois keep playing it safe an rebuilding his image..I am ALL FOR #7..

Back
Top Bottom