why are the lebron viii's south beach's SO OVER PRICED?

It's been said many times... "Hype Kills"
The sad part is, price will continue to spike as long as "we" keep buying it at crazy prices... 
happy.gif

I was thinking, What If Heat won the Title this year? How much are this "South Beach" right now?...

It's been said many times... "Hype Kills"
The sad part is, price will continue to spike as long as "we" keep buying it at crazy prices... 
happy.gif

I was thinking, What If Heat won the Title this year? How much are this "South Beach" right now?...

Beautiful shoe if you have a pair you really appreciate the quality and work that was put into the shoe. The price tag is heavy but i got mine for retail.

Beautiful shoe if you have a pair you really appreciate the quality and work that was put into the shoe. The price tag is heavy but i got mine for retail.

I would like a pair of SBs, but i ain payin them crazy prices,most expensive shoe i bought was like $450 for some BIN XIII which i wore once....

I would like a pair of SBs, but i ain payin them crazy prices,most expensive shoe i bought was like $450 for some BIN XIII which i wore once....

i always preferred the v2's over the v1's

my favs are the cool greys, navy's and sprites

i'd wear the sb's but never tried to buy them

i always preferred the v2's over the v1's

my favs are the cool greys, navy's and sprites

i'd wear the sb's but never tried to buy them

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Bin 9s > Sbs

I can't stand lebron's at all and I can't even ride with you on this one! I would take south beaches if I had to choose for the sole fact it will be a better trade piece to get something I like or really want. I had a chance to get pair on rd but I passed because I didn't like the shoe.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Bin 9s > Sbs

I can't stand lebron's at all and I can't even ride with you on this one! I would take south beaches if I had to choose for the sole fact it will be a better trade piece to get something I like or really want. I had a chance to get pair on rd but I passed because I didn't like the shoe.

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

YESSS YES.. that leather on them babies are top notched thanks JP

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

YESSS YES.. that leather on them babies are top notched thanks JP

<-- Proud owner of SB here... And i got it @ retail
wink.gif
and if they able to win a title this year im pretty sure the price will be around $ 2,000 or more

wink.gif
and if they able to win a title this year im pretty sure the price will be around $ 2,000 or more

Originally Posted by shaqwave

wink.gif

this year already happened bruh.......they lost!.....lol

Originally Posted by shaqwave

wink.gif

this year already happened bruh.......they lost!.....lol

I know ... I mean the price of those SB would be insane IF they won ... BUT since they lost price are not that steep... And given a chance i'll buy those if i'd get it @ retail lolNo way i buy those @ $500 lol even @ $400 or less just @ retail lol

I know ... I mean the price of those SB would be insane IF they won ... BUT since they lost price are not that steep... And given a chance i'll buy those if i'd get it @ retail lolNo way i buy those @ $500 lol even @ $400 or less just @ retail lol

Making a thread complaining about the prices of the SB wont make the price come down.So basically you just wasting thread space to complain about the price of a shoe.Live within your means and if it aint within your means then keep it moving.People act like the SB are the first basketball shoe to cost this much.Everybody knows the prices are set off of people like us on these forums.Its all about supply and demand.Look at the Yeezy's. $1500 a pair for a size 13. Would I buy them if I came across a pair at that price? No and not because of the price just because I don't like them.So buy what you like and can afford and leave the rest to the people that are willing to pay the price for something they like. RT!?!

Making a thread complaining about the prices of the SB wont make the price come down.So basically you just wasting thread space to complain about the price of a shoe.Live within your means and if it aint within your means then keep it moving.People act like the SB are the first basketball shoe to cost this much.Everybody knows the prices are set off of people like us on these forums.Its all about supply and demand.Look at the Yeezy's. $1500 a pair for a size 13. Would I buy them if I came across a pair at that price? No and not because of the price just because I don't like them.So buy what you like and can afford and leave the rest to the people that are willing to pay the price for something they like. RT!?!

I think the shoe is beautiful but are you guys really lebron fans? I hate lebron so much I wouldn't wear em if I got em for free,If anything I thought the price would go down after his terrible performance in the playoffs but when its rich kids who throw like a girl who dont know what channel sportscenter is on buying them stuff like this happens,after a couple more years of terrible performances in the playoffs his signature line will be forgotten and be worthless.Has there really even been a defining moment in lebrons career?We wont see any dmp packs for lebron.

I think the shoe is beautiful but are you guys really lebron fans? I hate lebron so much I wouldn't wear em if I got em for free,If anything I thought the price would go down after his terrible performance in the playoffs but when its rich kids who throw like a girl who dont know what channel sportscenter is on buying them stuff like this happens,after a couple more years of terrible performances in the playoffs his signature line will be forgotten and be worthless.Has there really even been a defining moment in lebrons career?We wont see any dmp packs for lebron.

Back
Top Bottom