why are the lebron viii's south beach's SO OVER PRICED?

Bron's on court performance =/= popularity of his shoes.
Some of his shoes just have great casual appeal, SB being one of them. Terribly overhyped, but def. one the nicest looking shoes from the Lebron line.

Bron's on court performance =/= popularity of his shoes.
Some of his shoes just have great casual appeal, SB being one of them. Terribly overhyped, but def. one the nicest looking shoes from the Lebron line.

shoefreek23 wrote:
I think the shoe is beautiful but are you guys really lebron fans? I hate lebron so much I wouldn't wear em if I got em for free, 

If anything I thought the price would go down after his terrible performance in the playoffs but when its rich kids who throw like a girl who dont know what channel sportscenter is on buying them stuff like this happens,after a couple more years of terrible performances in the playoffs his signature line will be forgotten and be worthless. 

smh..... 

you dont have to be a fan, to like a specific shoe....

i hated Jordan back then, but still got some of his kicks...

and his line forgotten??? 
roll.gif

Has Penny's line been forgotten? Charles Barkley? 
grin.gif

i dislike the guy, but won't let that be the reason for me to buy a certain shoe... 
laugh.gif

shoefreek23 wrote:
I think the shoe is beautiful but are you guys really lebron fans? I hate lebron so much I wouldn't wear em if I got em for free, 

If anything I thought the price would go down after his terrible performance in the playoffs but when its rich kids who throw like a girl who dont know what channel sportscenter is on buying them stuff like this happens,after a couple more years of terrible performances in the playoffs his signature line will be forgotten and be worthless. 

smh..... 

you dont have to be a fan, to like a specific shoe....

i hated Jordan back then, but still got some of his kicks...

and his line forgotten??? 
roll.gif

Has Penny's line been forgotten? Charles Barkley? 
grin.gif

i dislike the guy, but won't let that be the reason for me to buy a certain shoe... 
laugh.gif

DANG!!! Lovin' those SB pics up there!!! This should have the been the Lebron 8 SB appreciation thread because of those pics!
happy.gif

DANG!!! Lovin' those SB pics up there!!! This should have the been the Lebron 8 SB appreciation thread because of those pics!
happy.gif

I really liked the SB, but I like the Yeezy more. There was no hesitation to trade my used pair for a pair of Blinks. Wish I still had my 2nd pair though. The main reason they are still overpriced in my opinion is Hype...

I really liked the SB, but I like the Yeezy more. There was no hesitation to trade my used pair for a pair of Blinks. Wish I still had my 2nd pair though. The main reason they are still overpriced in my opinion is Hype...

I could care less bout Bron, but damn i want that shoe! Been lookin for a decent priced pair. But @ $700, i think id just save up few more bucks and find some black Yeezys.

I could care less bout Bron, but damn i want that shoe! Been lookin for a decent priced pair. But @ $700, i think id just save up few more bucks and find some black Yeezys.

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Originally Posted by never wear them

its the pink accents. 
I'm actually negotiating on another pair... I'm willing to only do 700$ but dude is thinking about it too long. 

call me dumb or say its stupid to pay that amount.... but when you got the funds, why not... 

If you have the funds why not? I had second thoughts paying $600 for the black and pink yezzy's but when you have cash, why not?
I agree, if you have the $$$, why not? for anything in life for that matter!

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Originally Posted by never wear them

its the pink accents. 
I'm actually negotiating on another pair... I'm willing to only do 700$ but dude is thinking about it too long. 

call me dumb or say its stupid to pay that amount.... but when you got the funds, why not... 

If you have the funds why not? I had second thoughts paying $600 for the black and pink yezzy's but when you have cash, why not?
I agree, if you have the $$$, why not? for anything in life for that matter!

Back
Top Bottom