why are the lebron viii's south beach's SO OVER PRICED?

number one thing is HYPE. and all the HYPEBEASTS that keep killing so many shoes/putting shoes on pedastals that shouldnt be haha. but dont get me wrong the south beaches are pretty hot. but yeh the quality of the south beach lebron 8s are superb to say the least

number one thing is HYPE. and all the HYPEBEASTS that keep killing so many shoes/putting shoes on pedastals that shouldnt be haha. but dont get me wrong the south beaches are pretty hot. but yeh the quality of the south beach lebron 8s are superb to say the least

Originally Posted by sthebest

crazy that these hold more value than most OG Jordans (excluding DS Jordan 1s from 1985). another reason the value on these is so high is because of what people can get for them. I'd thought I would never see the day where a pair of Lebrons could be equal value for Black/Pink Yeezys. astounding.
almost every jordan has released 2 or 3 times by now and most people started by collecting jordans so alot of people grew comfortable with not having certain ones
lebrons on the other hand are newly popular and fresh on peoples minds and some people are straight impulse buying them

Originally Posted by sthebest

crazy that these hold more value than most OG Jordans (excluding DS Jordan 1s from 1985). another reason the value on these is so high is because of what people can get for them. I'd thought I would never see the day where a pair of Lebrons could be equal value for Black/Pink Yeezys. astounding.
almost every jordan has released 2 or 3 times by now and most people started by collecting jordans so alot of people grew comfortable with not having certain ones
lebrons on the other hand are newly popular and fresh on peoples minds and some people are straight impulse buying them

When LeBron wins a ring, they will sell for 2x more
laugh.gif

its NOT worth it to cop this over retail IMO,its just the HYPE of people tagged it with "LIMITED"
NOTHING REALLY special about this CW,good luck to all Lebron enthusiast and SouthBeach residents
i rather have the Christmas CW than this

its NOT worth it to cop this over retail IMO,its just the HYPE of people tagged it with "LIMITED"
NOTHING REALLY special about this CW,good luck to all Lebron enthusiast and SouthBeach residents
i rather have the Christmas CW than this

Sorry for being a n00b, but were these shoes a specific store exclusive or were they made in a limited quantities?

Sorry for being a n00b, but were these shoes a specific store exclusive or were they made in a limited quantities?

to everyone who doesnt have a pair. you wouldnt understand the feeling the color is just so far gone, materials were the best ive personally seen on a nike. assuming the same quality as the yeezy leather and being limited also doesnt help. and then we think of availabilty now theres non available so thats why prices are nutz.

to everyone who doesnt have a pair. you wouldnt understand the feeling the color is just so far gone, materials were the best ive personally seen on a nike. assuming the same quality as the yeezy leather and being limited also doesnt help. and then we think of availabilty now theres non available so thats why prices are nutz.

If you don't have them, just keep it moving. They won't be last pair of dope kicks to get released.

Back
Top Bottom