why are you fat?

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by Derek916

this is a serious question i have for overweight people. i'm not judging you but i'm really wondering why fat people remain overweight. appearance is the crucial.. light travels much faster than sound and people see you before they hear what you have to say. being fat is the equivalent to wearing dirty clothes imo.. i just can't take you seriously if i see you looking all sloppy with butter rolls on your neck. why?

some people don't care about what others think about them Mr.Supreme

who really messes with supreme in 2009 tho
eyes.gif
did i offend you? you sound iodized in the game.. that jacket's from 2007 btw. try again.
Analyze what I wrote than you can answer if you offended me...but probably not if you use words such as iodize to make a smart remark
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I bet a fat guy fondled your girl
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Most responses I've heard is, "because I am."

From what I gather some people just don't "want" to work out or eat healthy.

To each their own I guess.

I'm not fat, but I've gotten a little fatter over the last 3 months. Why?

Cause I got a car, and I drove to work instead of walking (20 blocks away)

eek.gif
nerd.gif
, lol i'm kinda fat/ much lazier cause Boston winters are brutal and i'm too cheap to go to a gym :/ smh at me
grin.gif

lmao at "U mad cuz i'm eating on U"

once your fat it's hard to get fit.

Even if you eat beyond healthy and exercise it could take you years..

so people said get outta here with that ole genetics and metabolism bs.
But it's really true. thats not an excuse unless ur doing nothing.
also when your 40+ pounds overweight you can loose some real quick and be stuck forever no matter what u do.

i mean it depends on ur meaning of FAT btw.

some dudes is just built stocky (like me im damn 6'7 btw) even if i was to get to some insane 3% BF, stick and bones dudes would still be like he fat.

but i agree when your fat and cant move, or breathe heavy noticeably, and keep eating popeyes thats just disgusting.

I gained 40 pounds on this onie medicaton

btw im drunk as a mthfuker

im sorr yNT

dasmn let me go get some watre

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Seriously, what's so hard about staying in shape?
Working out non stop takes a lot of time. when u have school and work its extremely hard.

Do u live in America? do u know how hard it is to eat right on the run? even if u find something it still probably aint that great.

Once u stop working out like crazy and still eat healthy u still may gain weight.

If u have poor metabolism and genetics it may by hard to even "get" in shape. esp. as u age

I lost hella weight, I use to weigh around 260 with being only 5 foot 8 in height.
Now I'm 160.

but I still do feel overweight in my mind, It's hard to shake off when you've been fat all of your life...

I used to be 240 rockin a size 42 waist...

My excuse was "I play football", but I only played my freshman yr. in hs....

So after I quit I couldn't use that excuse anymore....

I also got tired of wearing wack clothes....

So the summer before my junior year I went from 240 to 185.....

It took alot of hard work, but it was worth it...

I'm around 200-205 right now though....

It takes alot of determination, I kinda secluded myself to avoid temptation...

But I can see why it would be hard for an busy person to lose weight...

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

once your fat it's hard to get fit.

Even if you eat beyond healthy and exercise it could take you years..

so people said get outta here with that ole genetics and metabolism bs.
But it's really true. thats not an excuse unless ur doing nothing.
also when your 40+ pounds overweight you can loose some real quick and be stuck forever no matter what u do.

i mean it depends on ur meaning of FAT btw.

some dudes is just built stocky (like me im damn 6'7 btw) even if i was to get to some insane 3% BF, stick and bones dudes would still be like he fat.

but i agree when your fat and cant move, or breathe heavy noticeably, and keep eating popeyes thats just disgusting.
Nope, it won't take years. I went from 210 lbs at 30% body fat to 145 lbs at 11% body fat in about 1.5 years and I didn't even startgetting serious until 10 months ago. It's very easy to lose lbs when you are over weight. I'm speaking from experience. It gets tougher as you leanout because your body wants to retain the last bits of the fat, usually surrounding the obliques and abs. This is why everyone who works out strive fordefinition on the abs, but some don't even reach the stage.

And 3% body fat? You're not going to get there unless you do drugs. ~6% is the lowest you can go naturally, as that is essential fat. If you can evenreach single digit body fat, you're in a very good shape.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

I gained 40 pounds on this onie medicaton

btw im drunk as a mthfuker

im sorr yNT

dasmn let me go get some watre
ok ime sorry NTe

let me get my self togethjr

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

but I still do feel overweight in my mind, It's hard to shake off when you've been fat all of your life...
Hell yeah....

I never feel like I'm small enough...

Even when I was my lowest weight....

You know your slim, but in your head your still pudgy....

It's weird...

grin.gif

i duno how many times i brought this up in here but I used to be 267 back in november 2008 now im between 157-160 at 5'6. I'm not "skinny"yet but all those years of overeating and eating bad is the reason why im still "fat". People tell me "you're already skinny! justmaintain." But for me I ain't gonna stop until I can confidently take my shirt off for whenever..

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Hell yeah....

I never feel like I'm small enough...

Even when I was my lowest weight....

You know your slim, but in your head your still pudgy....

It's weird...

grin.gif
I can relate, kinda. I know I'm in a decent shape now. But I set a high standard for myself and push myself on a daily basis. So to me...Iwon't be happy until I get into the single digit BF range. To me, it's all about mentality...to make yourself go to the gym, to not OD on alcohol andother junk food, etc.

Working out non stop takes a lot of time. when u have school and work its extremely hard.

Do u live in America? do u know how hard it is to eat right on the run? even if u find something it still probably aint that great.
i know you're not implying everyone in shape is sitting around working out all day. you're not the only one with a busy life orschedule...that's no excuse. stop being apathetic and complacent and work out, dude.. sweating on 55 degree days isn't a good look.

i know you're not implying everyone in shape is sitting around working out all day. you're not the only one with a busy life or schedule...that's no excuse. stop being apathetic and complacent and work out, dude.. sweating on 55 degree days isn't a good look.
work out dude? i do lol.. 3-5x's a week. i dont sweat on 85degree days either. but i wasn't born wit juelz santana built like u are(prolly). i came out wearin huskey lol im 6'7 too so ya.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I know it ain't right, but when I see a fat person I assume they're lazy.
It depends on the age bracket too. If you're in your teens or 20's...you should be in a good shape.

As you get older, work load may hit you hard. I've never seen a CEO or CFO or anyone who has to work 60-80 hours work week with pressure coming from thefolks above you, and the folks below you be in a decent shape.

Back
Top Bottom