Why aren't you getting dimes?

From my time browsing on NT, it seems we all have solid taste in women. Us NTers know what we want. Yet we got the relationship help threads, how to talk to this girl threads, does she like me threads...

If you aren't getting dimes, WHY NOT?

NT, we are the cream of the freaking crop. Yeah, you might laugh cause we're chillin on a message board, but let's face the facts. For the most part, NTers are pushing some seriously fly rides. Dudes with the GTRs, I see you. We on Niketalk, so of course NTers got style down on lock. Based on the stay in shape thread, your fitness game is tight. And last but not least, y'all bring the lulz daily, so you got it all. Unless you all are seriously ugly, you got no excuse.

For the dudes here that already have their dream chicks, props to you. But for those who aren't getting the dimes they want, go get them. Seriously, all the tools you need are in place. Forget about messing with average girls, we all got the swag to get dimes. So the next time you see one you're feeling, step to it. We the best.

pimp.gif

From my time browsing on NT, it seems we all have solid taste in women. Us NTers know what we want. Yet we got the relationship help threads, how to talk to this girl threads, does she like me threads...

If you aren't getting dimes, WHY NOT?

NT, we are the cream of the freaking crop. Yeah, you might laugh cause we're chillin on a message board, but let's face the facts. For the most part, NTers are pushing some seriously fly rides. Dudes with the GTRs, I see you. We on Niketalk, so of course NTers got style down on lock. Based on the stay in shape thread, your fitness game is tight. And last but not least, y'all bring the lulz daily, so you got it all. Unless you all are seriously ugly, you got no excuse.

For the dudes here that already have their dream chicks, props to you. But for those who aren't getting the dimes they want, go get them. Seriously, all the tools you need are in place. Forget about messing with average girls, we all got the swag to get dimes. So the next time you see one you're feeling, step to it. We the best.

pimp.gif

Mostly because I'm skinny,slant eyed my ears are big as___ ,Drunk white girls is the only way ill get my duck sicked

Mostly because I'm skinny,slant eyed my ears are big as___ ,Drunk white girls is the only way ill get my duck sicked

I do feel like a lot of us are similar in many ways, and see certain things in life the same way.

We are very elite. !%#! y'all others.

pimp.gif

I do feel like a lot of us are similar in many ways, and see certain things in life the same way.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif

Exactly. NT is on a different level from the world. We might not all be getting money, but we can all definitely get the baddest chicks. Yeah, NT stand up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif

Exactly. NT is on a different level from the world. We might not all be getting money, but we can all definitely get the baddest chicks. Yeah, NT stand up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom