Why aren't you getting dimes?

why am i not getting dimes?

ugly
#teampoor
awkward
not funny
shy
ohwell.gif

i ask myself this question every day.. ive had some bad girls.. but a long term serious GF... No....

"I don't wanna dime, cuz coins get tossed"

Most these "dimes" cause the most trouble...superficial, low self-esteem, bad attitude, high maintenance, petty females aint worth my time...give me a solid 8 with a good head on her

i ask myself this question every day.. ive had some bad girls.. but a long term serious GF... No....

"I don't wanna dime, cuz coins get tossed"

Most these "dimes" cause the most trouble...superficial, low self-esteem, bad attitude, high maintenance, petty females aint worth my time...give me a solid 8 with a good head on her

I'm not just talking about looks. A true dime has perfect looks, but is also smart and has a great personality. If you just want to smash, then yeah, take the dime and dip when you're done. But if you want a relationship, find the dime that you love.

If you're lazy and don't want to get them, that's cool. But if you're the dude who's walking down the street or at the coffee shop and you don't know how to step to a bad chick, just do it. You guys need to realize that we are in fact superior to the average human being.

I'm not just talking about looks. A true dime has perfect looks, but is also smart and has a great personality. If you just want to smash, then yeah, take the dime and dip when you're done. But if you want a relationship, find the dime that you love.

If you're lazy and don't want to get them, that's cool. But if you're the dude who's walking down the street or at the coffee shop and you don't know how to step to a bad chick, just do it. You guys need to realize that we are in fact superior to the average human being.

Back
Top Bottom