Why aren't you getting dimes?

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

You guys need to realize that we are in fact superior to the average human being.

says who?

I said so. You telling me you're inferior?
laugh.gif
What is an average human being in this society? Very interested.

Because most their heads have been blown up by lame dudes and they have an inflated self worth. I'm good.

Because most their heads have been blown up by lame dudes and they have an inflated self worth. I'm good.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

says who?

laugh.gif
Just an average dude. Since we're talking about women, I mean just a guy who likes girls.

Now it's fact that most dudes won't usually approach an extra-attractive women for whatever reason. Maybe they're nervous, or they aren't looking for a dime, or they're having a bad day, whatever, point is only a few guys will actually holler at a female they like.

My point is that we're all very fortunate to have what we have. I listed them in my original post, I don't have a car at all
embarassed.gif
, but a lot of NTers have fly cars, have nice shoes and are strong and go hard in the gym and stuff like that. Most people don't have that. Maybe "superior" was a wrong word choice, but most of us do have more than the average guy. Not to mention the posts here show that most of us have common sense, are funny and have swag. So we really got no excuse. We have all the parts necessary to get the baddest women, so we might as well.

That link to the Mack Lessons clip is piff, I'm listening to it as I type, powerful material right there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

why am i not getting dimes?

ugly
#teampoor
awkward
not funny
shy
ohwell.gif
pics
nah you good
laugh.gif

says who?

laugh.gif

That link to the Mack Lessons clip is piff, I'm listening to it as I type, powerful material right there.
pimp.gif

says who?

laugh.gif
Just an average dude. Since we're talking about women, I mean just a guy who likes girls.

Now it's fact that most dudes won't usually approach an extra-attractive women for whatever reason. Maybe they're nervous, or they aren't looking for a dime, or they're having a bad day, whatever, point is only a few guys will actually holler at a female they like.

My point is that we're all very fortunate to have what we have. I listed them in my original post, I don't have a car at all
embarassed.gif
, but a lot of NTers have fly cars, have nice shoes and are strong and go hard in the gym and stuff like that. Most people don't have that. Maybe "superior" was a wrong word choice, but most of us do have more than the average guy. Not to mention the posts here show that most of us have common sense, are funny and have swag. So we really got no excuse. We have all the parts necessary to get the baddest women, so we might as well.

why am i not getting dimes?

ugly
#teampoor
awkward
not funny
shy
ohwell.gif
pics
nah you good
laugh.gif

says who?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
listening to it too, kinda geeked to see what my man says... hes still on that self-promotion tip at this point

pimp.gif
listening to it too, kinda geeked to see what my man says... hes still on that self-promotion tip at this point

Most "dimes" require too much of your best resources, like time and money. If a good one comes my way and is mature, then I'll play.

I'm 23 and plan on accomplishing goals before allowing a broad to get in the way.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom