Why "Calling her out" = EPIC FAIL (Semi-Long read)

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Absolutely, but I was speaking to the gentlemen that are talking about their girl is having sex and saying I love you and the next daysaying I don't want a title. That's just straight playing yourself if your allowing that type of situation to go down. Human relationships are based off respect and when you allow respect to dwindle which is a pillar of social contact its a wrap.
TRUTH.

Thank you for the insightful and mature comments.

Absolutely, but I was speaking to the gentlemen that are talking about their girl is having sex and saying I love you and the next daysaying I don't want a title. That's just straight playing yourself if your allowing that type of situation to go down. Human relationships are based off respect and when you allow respect to dwindle which is a pillar of social contact its a wrap.
TRUTH.

Thank you for the insightful and mature comments.

Cliffnotes= love thyself +$## thy neighbor. Do you keep it funky and if she ain't acting right be a true eagle and take flight!

Cliffnotes= love thyself +$## thy neighbor. Do you keep it funky and if she ain't acting right be a true eagle and take flight!

Cliffnotes= love thyself @!%$ thy neighbor. Do you keep it funky and if she ain't acting right be a true eagle and take flight!

Cliffnotes= love thyself @!%$ thy neighbor. Do you keep it funky and if she ain't acting right be a true eagle and take flight!

o now i see, with that being said i agree OP 100%

o now i see, with that being said i agree OP 100%

I read the first paragraph before I realized the only reason I was reading was because I was zooted.

I read the first paragraph before I realized the only reason I was reading was because I was zooted.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

this thread turned out 10X better than i thought it was going to..
thats because you assumed everyone would have ADD and not be able to read a small package

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

this thread turned out 10X better than i thought it was going to..
thats because you assumed everyone would have ADD and not be able to read a small package

good writer.

it's kinda like "he's just not that into you" for men
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom