Why "Calling her out" = EPIC FAIL (Semi-Long read)

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I agree with the general premise but the details are for dealing with immature women imo.
Really? So only immature women lie, cheat, and are late to dates?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I agree with the general premise but the details are for dealing with immature women imo.
Really? So only immature women lie, cheat, and are late to dates?

If NT'ers actually followed these practices, relationship problem threads would decrease by at least 50% here on NT

If NT'ers actually followed these practices, relationship problem threads would decrease by at least 50% here on NT

Those who do not follow these rules will often wonder why they somehow always manage to pull sub par broads.

This is because you treat these less attractive girls the way you should be treating the dimes you aspire for.

Don't put the *#!$% on a pedestal!

Those who do not follow these rules will often wonder why they somehow always manage to pull sub par broads.

This is because you treat these less attractive girls the way you should be treating the dimes you aspire for.

Don't put the *#!$% on a pedestal!

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I'm pretty sure Meth started reading this and said "**** this, that's way too long."

*dead*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DCAllAmericanwrote:
Originally Posted by moneymike88

Mylast girl was like this. When she was at my house and we were lying inbed watching a movie she told me to pause it so she could use thebathroom. I went through her purse for some damning evidence that shewas getting wood on the side and I found her phone. I found pics of hersitting on some dudes lap one week prior and also text messages of hertelling another dude she misses him. When she got back like 20 minslater I played it off like nothing happened (before she got back i alsoset the alarm on my phone to go off in 30 mins). When it did I madesure she didnt see the screen and pretended to text. I told her she hadto leave because one of my jump offs was coming over. She had a
frown.gif
look on her face and said how messed up I was. I told her I'll probablycall after the jump leaves but sternly told her to get out. Made thatbroad take an NYC train at 4am
pimp.gif

Iwas kind of upset when i found out that she didn't get raped ormurdered though
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
COld Blooded man. Cold Blooded

Nice readOP. Wasn't that long of a read because it was enjoyable. Somethingstood out tome.

StrongPimp Hand
(stated in a firm, matter-of-fact tone - with eye contact)
"I'm only going to say this to you once: If you are runninglatenext time, don't bother showing up because I won't be here. Don'tbother calling either because I won't have much to say toyou"

Notice there is no wiggle room for debate here. You firmly set yourterms and stick to them.Either she gets with the program or you do the worst imaginable thingto her - vanish. Again, this requires a certain level of inner game andconviction as a man. It is deeply rooted in the belief that you canmeet a great woman anywhere and anytime, and in essence the currentgirl is expendable until she proves otherwise.

I tell you women are never more eager to please than when they aretrying to prove themselves or lock a successful man down. It is thisact of submission which gets them dripping with anticipation (andsaving you a lot of work in theprocess)

For some reason, people alwaystell me I am a jerk/pressed for speaking up when this happens to me.Hell, I even remember on here, I said I called a girl out for beinglate and someone replied, "You actually talk to people like that." Thisgirl one time told me that I shouldn't treat people like children andshould understand that women take a while to get ready. Yea ok. Bull,just start getting ready earlier.

Good readOP

That's actually a section in the article

When they finally did talk he decided to give her another chance. Likea father laying down the ground rules for his child, he let her knowwhat it would take to keep him in the picture.
awesome_face___HD_by_ConnorJones2610.png

DCAllAmericanwrote:

Mylast girl was like this. When she was at my house and we were lying inbed watching a movie she told me to pause it so she could use thebathroom. I went through her purse for some damning evidence that shewas getting wood on the side and I found her phone. I found pics of hersitting on some dudes lap one week prior and also text messages of hertelling another dude she misses him. When she got back like 20 minslater I played it off like nothing happened (before she got back i alsoset the alarm on my phone to go off in 30 mins). When it did I madesure she didnt see the screen and pretended to text. I told her she hadto leave because one of my jump offs was coming over. She had a
frown.gif
look on her face and said how messed up I was. I told her I'll probablycall after the jump leaves but sternly told her to get out. Made thatbroad take an NYC train at 4am
pimp.gif

Iwas kind of upset when i found out that she didn't get raped ormurdered though
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
COld Blooded man. Cold Blooded

Nice readOP. Wasn't that long of a read because it was enjoyable. Somethingstood out tome.

StrongPimp Hand
(stated in a firm, matter-of-fact tone - with eye contact)
"I'm only going to say this to you once: If you are runninglatenext time, don't bother showing up because I won't be here. Don'tbother calling either because I won't have much to say toyou"

Notice there is no wiggle room for debate here. You firmly set yourterms and stick to them.Either she gets with the program or you do the worst imaginable thingto her - vanish. Again, this requires a certain level of inner game andconviction as a man. It is deeply rooted in the belief that you canmeet a great woman anywhere and anytime, and in essence the currentgirl is expendable until she proves otherwise.

I tell you women are never more eager to please than when they aretrying to prove themselves or lock a successful man down. It is thisact of submission which gets them dripping with anticipation (andsaving you a lot of work in theprocess)

For some reason, people alwaystell me I am a jerk/pressed for speaking up when this happens to me.Hell, I even remember on here, I said I called a girl out for beinglate and someone replied, "You actually talk to people like that." Thisgirl one time told me that I shouldn't treat people like children andshould understand that women take a while to get ready. Yea ok. Bull,just start getting ready earlier.

Good readOP

That's actually a section in the article

When they finally did talk he decided to give her another chance. Likea father laying down the ground rules for his child, he let her knowwhat it would take to keep him in the picture.
awesome_face___HD_by_ConnorJones2610.png

Originally Posted by toast1985

Good read, its not that long once you get into it.

...It definitely help me keep some things into perspective. I've pretty much divorced my emotional side years ago, after my ex-girlfriend. I subscribe to the same logic OP's post allude to - There is no chick worth me getting bent out of shape for; There are plenty of fish in the sea; and most importantly you have to hold a higher level of esteem for yourself. I can't front, there was a point in time where I would have to feel as if I would have to prove myself to a flake, or someone who tried me w/ every craptest these women throw. Now, I just charge them...I honestly wish I knew this stuff back in college

Quoted for Emphasis
&
Bolded for Truth

Originally Posted by toast1985

Good read, its not that long once you get into it.

...It definitely help me keep some things into perspective. I've pretty much divorced my emotional side years ago, after my ex-girlfriend. I subscribe to the same logic OP's post allude to - There is no chick worth me getting bent out of shape for; There are plenty of fish in the sea; and most importantly you have to hold a higher level of esteem for yourself. I can't front, there was a point in time where I would have to feel as if I would have to prove myself to a flake, or someone who tried me w/ every craptest these women throw. Now, I just charge them...I honestly wish I knew this stuff back in college

Quoted for Emphasis
&
Bolded for Truth

Man I say it all the time love yourself first. Love yourself and have pride in yourself and no woman nor man will be able to get over on you. All the games and stuff that women do are only played because you allow them to. Simply if a woman wants you to jump through hurdles tell her you won't and you deserve effort as well if it doesn't happen drop her. When women want something they make time for it.

Man I say it all the time love yourself first. Love yourself and have pride in yourself and no woman nor man will be able to get over on you. All the games and stuff that women do are only played because you allow them to. Simply if a woman wants you to jump through hurdles tell her you won't and you deserve effort as well if it doesn't happen drop her. When women want something they make time for it.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

this goes for men and women...

people only treat you how you let them

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

this goes for men and women...

people only treat you how you let them

Absolutely, but I was speaking to the gentlemen that are talking about their girl is having sex and saying I love you and the next daysaying I don't want a title. That's just straight playing yourself if your allowing that type of situation to go down. Human relationships are based off respect and when you allow respect to dwindle which is a pillar of social contact its a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom