Why Cant These Come Out??

white and red colorways are always dope on Jays unfortunately...they did a bad job on these. I feel that it has waayyyy more potential on these white/red combos. i think maybe that there is too much white

I actually do like these better than the all white idea..Im still not sold on this idea though. On the flipside, I wouldn't mind hoopin in a lot of these just because sometimes, some shoes look better on court and some of our favorite on-court performers come from the jordan line.

Of course, no chance I'm paying some ridiculous amount like $175 for any one pair of these. You give me 2 or 3 pairs for that price and maybe we have a deal.

Still garbage
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Back
Top Bottom