Why did Hamburger Helper drop the hottest mixtape of 2016?

This ish is highkey fire.
yaZe5i1.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh my gawd those first two tracks actually slap for real 
roll.gif

I need a need a remix of "Feed the Streets" ft. Future 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Now I'm just waiting on the "In Love with the Glove" video ft. Rihanna 
pimp.gif

I told ****** years ago performance art troll rap was going to take off.

This joint and the michael trapson song better than half the real **** out

Last edited:
In love with the glove is really smooth though :lol: :pimp:

That and Feed The Streets were flame :lol:

I feel like I heard someone let the word "(female dog)" fly at one point though, while the rest of it seemed clean, so if Hamburger Helper is directly involved with this they may want to give this another scan.

Last edited:
[h1]The unbelievably true story behind the April Fools' Day Hamburger Helper mixtape[/h1]
http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...r-helper-mixtape-20160401-snap-htmlstory.html

General Mills is headquartered in Minneapolis, where Madrigal also lives. (He said he went to daycare down the street from the plant where Hamburger Helper products are manufactured.) The people at Hamburger Helper were familiar with his work, including a song called " ... My Baby Mama."

Three months ago, GM approached him, he said, wanting to know if Madrigal and producer Bobby Raps wanted to work on a song with them. Liana Miller, the marketing communications planner for Hamburger Helper, said by  email that the team had been kicking around the idea, joking with their Twitter followers (from @helper) about making a mixtape.

"When we saw the demand, we thought, why not?" Miller said in an emailed statement. For the album itself, "We chose to feature artists that were representative of our consumers." That included local up-and-coming talent like Madrigal.

"That's part of why we wanted to get involved," he said. "It's all Minnesota, local culture, local everything."

The duo received a few guidelines: The song had to be family-friendly. Nothing overtly inappropriate. No swear words. Obviously, it had to be about Hamburger Helper. Madrigal and Raps took it from there.

"Feed the Streets" came together over the course of a month. Hamburger Helper reached out to a local music school and asked students to contribute as well. College students are responsible for the tracks "Crazy," "Food for Your Soul" and "In Love With the Glove." Internet celebrity Niles Stewart a.k.a. Retro Spectro contributed the second track, "Hamburger Helper."
This keeps getting better 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I been in the kitchen whipping whipping. I serve I serve I serve, hit the pot wit the spatula

I told ****** years ago performance art troll rap was going to take off.

This joint and the michael trapson song better than half the real **** out
He really did though.

Cant even lie this isnt bad.

Yo theres a Retro Spectro beat on here 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If this didn't have Hamburger Helper attached to it, I would think it was simply some up and coming rapper's mixtape :lol: :lol:

In Love With The Glove :smokin

This is EXACTLY why i stay away from A lot of this new trap rap, Feed the streets would be the best track on A lot of these new ****** tapes, no change in lyrics or nothing. this actually made me feel some type of way :lol:

this is really worrisome

This is EXACTLY why i stay away from A lot of this new trap rap, Feed the streets would be the best track on A lot of these new ****** tapes, no change in lyrics or nothing. this actually made me feel some type of way
laugh.gif

this is really worrisome
I dont see the problem. This guys a real rapper no? And this song is CLEARLY about drugs, the whole thing is a double entendre about drugs. I dont even really wanna consider that song a troll song, its a cooking crack song that got mildly cleaned up for exposure purposes.

Back
Top Bottom